They all look the same (?)

I got 13!! :raspberry:

Seriously though, it’s load of crap. And anyway, over the millenia there has been alot of racial mixing through war and migration between China, Japan and Korea that many folks will look similiar. Same as in Europe and places where white folk have migrated to. I mean, how many Germans are actually tall with blue eyes and blonde hair. Some, but certainly not all…

What would Archie Bunker say? For that matter, what would Meat Head say?

No idea mate, but I know what Homer would say.

Mmmmmm…All look same…aaaahhhh!!! :homer:

I think this is a fun test, but it’s too tricky. I think someone could make a better test by using faces that were closer to ‘typical.’ I think a test could be made that controlled for fashion well, but people could actually score higher according to their exposure (and racial sensitivity).

I bet with the test as given, Asians would do almost as poorly as whites. My Taiwanese girlfriend, who enjoys trying to guess people’s nationality very much only got an 8. I got a 6.

To somebody bored reading this: Make a better test and post it.

I scored 10. I wasn’t sure about any of those faces on the test. A few looked like Southeastern Asians to me.

I’m Taiwanese living in the US where I’ve met lots of Asians. I can’t tell a person’s ethnicity simply by looking at his/her face. The way someone dresses or walks? Not sure. With his/her last name? Maybe.

I got nine.

But two of em were making faces so you couldn’t tell, and at least two more were not completely asian!

Though eissua is right, Koreans and Chinese look similar and are sometimes hard to tell apart, I do find that Japanese people usually look different.

I shall devise a better test. yes…

But how do I make an automatically-scoring quiz with pictures?

sigh

No need. Just make a scroll down for the answers test.

Making online quizzes is relatively difficult. (and to lupillus only I guess)If you really want a proper online quiz (it won’t be so fancy as the one posted) send me the pix in a standard size, like 120 x 150, I’ll make the quiz, but I don’t want to assemble the photos.