They took the Legislative Yuan again...sort of

Sigh. Let’s turn off the AC and see what happens.

2 Likes

The fucking irony of the KMfuckingT protesting political cronyism. :noway:

9 Likes

They have the takeover of the Legislative Yuan like a foot long spine in their chest. They have gone after the kids with rabid cruelty. That they have tried time and time again to do the same just shows they learned nothing from the incident and that their hubris blinds them.

6 Likes

Shut off the power instead.

If they vandalize publjc property, can they be arrested? DPP could make them into petty criminals without breaking as sweat.

Or do they have some kind of immunity?

2 Likes

Lots of fighting

https://mobile.nownews.com/news/5025753?from=nnln_push&utm_source=ln&utm_source=ln&utm_medium=nn&utm_medium=nn&utm_campaign=push%3Ffrom%3Dnnln_push&utm_campaign=push

Ah the good old days of dang wai fights

From the Focus Taiwan report linked above by Icon:

Echoing the caucus, KMT Chairman Johnny Chiang (江啟臣) said on his Facebook page that if Tsai does not withdraw her nomination of Chen [Chu], KMT lawmakers will not leave the chamber.

I guess we can surmise that the KMT has punted on the upcoming by-election in Kaohsiung, where as far as I know former mayor Chen Chu remains phenomenally popular.

Guy

Well that ended quickly.

Guy

Not really. They are still negotiating.

‘Negotiating’

1 Like

What is that they’re spraying, and what are they spraying it from?

This iso utright friggen assault. How .the hell have the police not arreated the bastards?

3 Likes

They have friends in low places.

Bunch of clowns

1 Like

Shh! :shushing_face: Or else @rooftopclown will give you a stern somethingorother! :clown_face:

2 Likes

FIFY.

Can anyone make me an admin here so that I can fix all these incorrect references to a honorable profession?

4 Likes

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Better not tell you now

Keep clowning, Roof. The future is a mystery. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes, The rooftop would not be the same without you. : D

Guy

1 Like