They want to hire me!

Had an interview on Friday, thought it went very well and was anxiously waiting for them to let me know if they want to hire me or not.

Just got a phone call and they want to hire me. I’m so excited, haven’t been in Taiwan more than a month and have a great job offer. Going in tomorrow to sign the contract.

:smiley:

:bravo: Congrats. Is this your first English job here? Hope all goes well for you.

Thanks Nama!

Yes it is, however I won’t only be teaching English but other subjects including PE and Social Science classes. I’m so excited!

Thanks Nama!

Yes it is, however I won’t only be teaching English but other subjects including PE and Social Science classes. I’m so excited![/quote]

Let’s hope your PE isn’t outdoors. :laughing:

[quote=“Namahottie”]
Let’s hope your PE isn’t outdoors. :laughing:[/quote]

I’m pretty sure they have indoor facilities but also have a very nice outdoor area, but yes in the summer it would kill me. Ah well, I need to lose weight and what better way than to pass out by sweating too much? :astonished:

[quote=“golfmade”][quote=“Namahottie”]
Let’s hope your PE isn’t outdoors. :laughing:[/quote]

I’m pretty sure they have indoor facilities but also have a very nice outdoor area, but yes in the summer it would kill me. Ah well, I need to lose weight and what better way than to pass out by sweating too much? :astonished:[/quote]

I can almost hear the innocence in his voice.

:laughing: