They will have to pry Taiwan from my dying hands

I love Taiwan every day more and more. It seems like the sun is shining down on Taiwan and making it golden.

Golden Taiwan.

I’ll stand beside any Taiwanese or anyone else that wants to fight for it.

Edit: Or get the f*** out of my way.

16 Likes

Standing at the front lines ?

2 Likes

The hot weather made you say this? It’s hot in central Taiwan today where they need it the least!

1 Like

Mixing up the soup

Beer o’clock starting early today?

13 Likes

2 Likes

Tando correcting Tango just confuses me.

6 Likes

Are you in the ROC armed forces? Have access to automatic weapons, RPGs, or IEDs?

3 Likes

So true. and with the sun shining through stronger and stronger, burning away topsoils and rainclouds, our future water wars will surely work out who is worthy of being the last formosan.

I am quit loyal and passionate as well. lets hope more people like you get a fire lit under them and work hard to improve our great nation :slight_smile: there is some truly hard work and real sacrifice ahead. That will weed out the fake.

3 Likes

Maybe not, but he’s got a pair of balls which is a start.

1 Like

Money-Talks-Bullshit-Walks

Ps. blood and/or time also talks.

We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in Keelung, we shall fight on the seas and Taiwan Straight, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air (particularly Taiwan’s ADIZ) , we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches such as Baishawan, we shall fight on the landing grounds like in Tainan around Cheng Kung University, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets (for example, Baduh Road), we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender

5 Likes

Spinal Tap, I presume?

The thing is, if the CCP get into their heads that people aren’t going to fight back then they’ll attack. Sometimes you need to be a scary big dog in order to scare off bigger dogs. We might have no chance, but we will fucking bite if attacked.

Hella love for tw!!! #1 in the world!

2 Likes

Talking about loving Taiwan, there’s some foreign guy who speaks Taiwanese fluently and gets down and dirty working the stands like any agon or amma does.
I just discovered last night while at the gym. Anyone know about him and if his show’s online.

You do know that same sex marriage is now legal, right? :rofl:

Guy

2 Likes

It’s not me.

Of course. You are much bigger but the ammas really like him

1 Like

I’ll survive.

But how will the Ammas survive? They arent used to such tall, clean “down and dirty” boys. They will save him for their grand daughters, they want some of that rough, manly stuff.