Things that won't age well -- the thread šŸ”®

Which half are already dead and gone? My whole list is still alive and flourishing currentlyā€¦fricken aliens dont understand us humans at all.

ā€œThings that wonā€™t age wellā€:

• in the future
  • death and disappearance irrelevant (except where death/disappearance may be deemed an aspect of quality of aging)

ā€œThings that are dead and goneā€:

• in the past
  • quality of aging irrelevant

Frickenā€™ humans. :roll:

2 Likes

I kind of forget my list now, but pretty sure they all followed your future context. Ccp, Kmt, pizza hut, solar farms on farmland. All things that are big now and wont age well laterā€¦

Fricken aliensā€¦you guys just have a distorted sense of time i suppose :zzz:

1 Like

Billionaires with their own nuclear power plants.

Certain aliens would probably say they already havent aged well. I wouldnt disagree.

Fricken humans.

The billionaires themselves have aged well? Yeah, they can afford quality health care and stuff. :cactus:

The fact that he thinks a space vehicle piloting alien would poopoo nuclear energy is sign of Neanderthal rationale.

Haha, has he actually said that?

Yeah, history itself tends to age very badly.

xkcd historical_dates

ETA:

Neoliberalism /s

I think that some woke ideas most likely wonā€™t age well, but I also think that some critiques of woke ideas most likely wonā€™t age well, either. I donā€™t intend to debate this. I could be wrong. I leave it to everyone to agree or disagree as they like.

1 Like