Things the next generation won't recognize

On the other hand, and I’m old as fuck, I find it grindingly annoying when all these waterheaded rubes on YouTube constantly refer to recording video with their phones as “filming” and “videotaping”…

Canned tuna.

WTF? I thought tinned food was pretty much what people lived on these days. Like cats and dogs. So now they can’t even open tins, what are they eating? Do they sort of scratch around in the cupboards and subsist on woodworm droppings?

At least they’ll lose some weight.

Well, they’ll definitely recognise stupid bullshit articles that fabricate “trends” out of thin air and secrete pages of copy on them.
What a crock of shit.

I can’t believe I’m saying I like a twitter comment, but I do think the truth is strong in this one.

There’s only one way to get millennials eating tuna again: it needs to be in a bright white unmarked can with a single blue stripe running across the middle, sold only via online subscription for $5 a month at http://thisistuna.com , which is heavily advertised on podcasts

3 Likes

well, I’m sure the tuna will be happy that people are too lazy to eat them anymore …

1 Like

Artists have already revealed the bathrooms of the future. The question is just how many generations it will take.

that%20face%20you%20make%20(Starship%20Troopers)

I used to work with a seriously salty cocktail waitress who would reply to unwelcome requests for her number with:
“It’s in the book”
Then the hapless wannabe suitor would say:
“So what’s your name then?”
“That’s in the book too”

Sadly, I guess this wouldn’t work anymore…

2 Likes

Nahh they’ll just think this:

It’s in the book…the facebook

Yeah, that doesn’t really make sense

I’ve heard it before, but rarely. I think that’s what they call a “sandwich generation” thing. So no, the “next” generation won’t get it. :2cents:

Pocket money and coin operated electric meters