Things you hate to do when you get home

1. Have to go back out for smokes, right after you have a great meal.

2)Have to go to the store for soda, beer, etc because water isn’t going to cut it with dinner

3)Wash the dishes because if you don’t you can’t cook. (And you’re too tired to go back out for dinner)

get into an unmade bed!

~have to tell husband to keep the smoking outside yet again

~to clean the bathroom

~sitting alone talking to myself in the living room because husband went to bed like 7pm

~to go out again to buy things like garlic or stuff for dinner, especially if I’m having dinner alone with kids one night. It’s a mess to take them out when they are hungry. When I AM hungry. Mess…end up buying almost anything else BUT garlic and stuff for dinner

Dont got that problem now but used to have to clean the cats box out first thing when i arrived home and first thing in the mornin too. Fishing for piss balls and hidden shit.

Laundry, but it beats the heck out of going back out to do it.

Look at my bill collection.

office work (had a work phone call this morning)

At least it was this morning. Mrc cfi got one last night at 1am.

Put the house key back on the key ring like first thing, or spend an hour or two the next morning finding it again.

QFT!!

Things I hate to do when I get home? Switching on the flob and seeing Ms Housecat’s new avatar.

I hate taking out the garbage. I hate the garbage song. I hate the entire garbage experience in Taiwan.

Work.

I actually washed all the dishes last night before dinner, then promptly went to the seafood place down the road and bought noodles instead. Hmm. :ponder:

I hate to look in the freezer compartment of our main refrigerator. I always find something in there that either I’ve been looking all over for or that has no business being in the freezer.

My son, for some weird reason, likes to put things in the freezer.

Maybe he has a future in cryogenics? All I know is that I find some damn strange things in out freezer compartment.

That’s funny because I’ve always felt the same way about your present avatar.

Funny that garbage needs to be “an experience” :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

That’s funny because I’ve always felt the same way about your present avatar.[/quote]

Now thats not fair, cuz if I were to put a similar pic of a topless lady Id be banned again for 2 weeks.

That’s funny because I’ve always felt the same way about your present avatar.[/quote]

Now thats not fair, cuz if I were to put a similar pic of a topless lady Id be banned again for 2 weeks.[/quote]

It IS fair. My topless guy doesn’t have big boobies. Anyway, I’ve had a topless guy avatar for a long, long time now. Ever so often I have to change it just to make all you fellas jealous and defensive again.

I donno, just looks like the kinda guy Id not want to be BEHIND me, hes got “that” look.

He’s got abs that usually only come in plastic. I like THAT look. :smiley: