Things you hate to do when you get home

HEy the six pack ab is so yesterday, heck we got the beer keg ab now :slight_smile:

Thinking about anything remotely resembling work.

Getting the dirty clothes into the hamper. Not on top, not on the side, nor stuck to the edge.

Clean kitten poo off of the WALLS! (and everything else) :astonished:

Errr, how is kitty poo getting on the walls? What kind of cats do you have?

Talk to anyone who has a gazillion questions, as I’ve spend the day asking a gazillion questions…

Reviewing my day.

Errr, how is kitty poo getting on the walls? [/quote]
When kittens get diarrhea they’ll then step in it, and then they leave little poo prints as they walk, and on the walls when they playfully rear up and put their front paws there. If you’re not watching them constantly it’s hard to clean up after them before they step in it. And you can’t watch them 24/7 of course, especially if you both have jobs.

Once they’re using a litter box it’s less of a problem, but not completely, with small kittens. As they get better at burying their business, the problem tends to disappear. they’re almost big enough now. Then we hand them over to the adopters.

He needs a haircut.

The garbage song is the ice cream song in the UK - I don’t like your ice cream vans though - they stink!

1. Cleaning kitty poo -in general- and may my cats forgive me. I love changing the litter, washing the box and filling it with fresh, clean litter, but scooping the “golden nuggets” and other clumps is really disgusting. I dream of a house with a garden…

2. Cleaning hairballs -which has to be done before doggie finds them… :sick:

3. Garbage duty. I do it once a week and it is still the highlight of my neighbors’ amusement.

4. Cleaning the floor. Sweeping is OK, vaccumming, but the whole getting teh floor wet and then wait for it to dry…

5. Calling home!!! :doh:

I feel you on this one…Besides taking out the trash and washing dishes mopping is a PAIN in the arse

Actually it sounds like you all should move to Hong Kong and get a domestic helper.

Why does Taiwan make it so hard to bring in help? or is that way off topic?

I also hate answering the phone until at least 22 minutes after I’ve got home.

[quote=“Edgar Allen”]

Why does Taiwan make it so hard to bring in help? or is that way off topic?[/quote]

Cause you are the help asking about the help. How are you going to get help with that question?

I think its the ol zenophobism at work here. TW is afraid all em phil and indon maids will stay in TW and then just remain adding to the pop xplosion.

God forbid the birth rate should increase filled with productive members of society. :no-no:

[quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“Edgar Allen”]

Why does Taiwan make it so hard to bring in help? or is that way off topic?[/quote]

Cause you are the help asking about the help. How are you going to get help with that question?[/quote]

are you being mean? :no-no:

Yet, at the same time, the government is in a panic over the low birth rate…

I like making dinner when I get home. The dishes? Not so much…

[quote=“Edgar Allen”]Actually it sounds like you all should move to Hong Kong and get a domestic helper.

Question completely off-topic:
You mean that in Hong Kong anyone can hire a foreign live in maid? They do not have the jump the loops, qualify by having a sick/elderly person at home, only locals rule?

I had help, cleaning lady came every week, but once you remove cat hairballs, cat hair, dead geeckos, toasted roaches and other amenities she wouldn’t touch, it is really worth it for bigger endevours.

You killed djlowballer and Jashu and hid them in your apartment? :astonished: