Things you want to do before you die

I understand people’s fate change. Sometimes, they build a family, they don’t have enough time or money to do things. But, nothing is impossible Sometimes, you may wish to do things that other people think it is silly. Who cares? I confess I would love to do scuba diving to stay close to Beluga whales. They scare me for their sizes. But, I want to lose the fears and feel the connection to them.

1 Like

I want to see snow and play in snow.

5 Likes

live

7 Likes

Let it go, let it go… (just kidding)

1 Like

Great option!

I want to not have hemorrhoids.

3 Likes

Good luck! Nobody deserves it.

1 Like

seriously though…
See my kids grow to be happy, well educated, responsible, caring adults living meaningful lives. That would make me content.

4 Likes

That’s great! Have you ever had any other plans after your kids leave your home when they grow up?

nope…too far out in the future

taking it one diaper at a time for now

3 Likes

So, you are still young. But, parents still can do things even they have kids. They may not have a single’s person lifestyle (not always lol) . But, they can have their dreams together.

ha…
I wish
Ive seen more than 4 decades so far.
If 80 is life expectancy, then Im on the other side of the hill.

2 Likes

4 decades? At least, you enjoyed when you were younger. But, most people will make the decision to have a family and stability.

I wish my life expectancy is only 60. But, I can’t say it. Sometimes, the more I say the more I live. I wish to have a short life expectancy not because I hate my life. I just think I lived enough.

im not quite sure what you are saying here and why

2 Likes

I mean most people wish to marry, have kids and build a family. Because they had fun while they were younger, then the time is gone. They meet their partners, so it is common they marry and give stability to the new family. Isn’t it true? Personally, I didn’t make this decision. I have fear to build a family. It is real. But, it doesn’t mean other people made a bad decision. When the family is not toxic, everything is great.

I’m afraid the choice has been made for me a long time ago. I’ll never marry and have a family, and no amount of fixing will change that.

So I look for simple pleasures, like being able to build a snowman, because I have never seen snow in my life.

2 Likes

Publish a fiction novel.
Get my PhD.
Have time to pursue some of my adolescent/childhood hobbies like painting again.
Meet my grandchildren.

5 Likes

Let’s go. Since we both decided not building a family. Let’s go to Norway to see the snow and Aurora Borealis.

I don’t really have the finances to go there, or the finances to pay for the quarantine.

1 Like