This is lame but I lost my ARC how do you get a new one?

If anyone could help me out that would be great-thanks


Your local NPA FAP office handles ARC issues. Go there and fill out an ARC replacement form. Should take about a week to get a new one.


Does anyone know what The NPA FAP is and where it is in Taipei?

96 Yanping South Road

The foreigners section office has an entrance on Zhonghua Road just opposite the Ximending area. Go to Ximen MRT station, take the Henyand Road exit and walk north on Zhonghua Road until you see the NPA building. The entrance on that side puts you right in the foreigners section.

Remember to keep a copy somewhere!

Not that that’s actually useful for someone who’s lost their ARC, because a copy is not going to help.