This is your seven-year old on drugs!

“Why is this happening to me? Will this be forever?” :roflmao:

Wish I’d had some of that this morning when the dentist gave up on root canal for me because I was making such a fuss. Now I have to go back again on Friday and go through it all over again.
Then he’s going to grind down four teeth to make crowns and bridges for a cool NT$50k. I better end up look like fucking Brad Pitt, is all I can say.
Grinding down teeth sounds like a painful thing too. Not good for a severe - SEVERE - dental phobic.

[quote=“sandman”]Wish I’d had some of that this morning when the dentist gave up on root canal for me because I was making such a fuss. Now I have to go back again on Friday and go through it all over again.
Then he’s going to grind down four teeth to make crowns and bridges for a cool NT$50k. I better end up look like fucking Brad Pitt, is all I can say.
Grinding down teeth sounds like a painful thing too. Not good for a severe - SEVERE - dental phobic.[/quote]

I got this done on a tooth a year or two back. It’s fine. Once the nerve is dead, you don’t feel much. You can ask him to give you lots of pain killers if you feel anything (I’m also a dental-phopic).

I’ve had eight root canals and crowns. Uncomfortable and arduous, but painless. Make sure they don’t start drilling until at least 8 minutes after the anaesthesia.
Re. The kid: Maybe they had him on nitrous oxide instead of a local?

My dentist says that he understands foreigners. He says Taiwan people don’t like anesthetic. I can’t imagine getting work done without it.

So that’s how I appear to others!