"This land is your land" - Bush/Kerry spoof from JibJab.com

Is it okay to post this here? Thought it was funny and the IP forum could use a few laughs.

jibjab.com

Hilarious! :smiley: :smiley:

Excellent, :laughing: :laughing:

It’s even funnier the second time.
[url]Vote for a Man, not a Puppet

Very funny! Nice one BraxtonHicks!

There’s a good spoof of Bush and Kerry set to the tune of “This Land is My Land” at: jibjab.com

No offense rooftop, but this one should be floundered (I thought I’d never think that). It’s been posted 2 other time already.

But I will say your subject/title is a lot clearer. Maybe they should steal your title and put it on the other thread.

Miltownkid,

You are so good at pointing out my mistakes in really cool ways.

I need to acquaint myself with the search function! Flounder away…

:slight_smile:

Posted twice already? Well congratulations Rooftop, yours was obviously the clearest labelled, since this is the first time I found it…

Shucks guys, I don’t know what to say. :blush:

This is the nicest conversation I’ve ever had in IP.

All these compliments.

Where’s Fred Smith when I need a (n allegedly) good drubbing? :laughing:

By the way. People may want to get out and see it quickly. jibjab.com is being attacked by the owner of Woody Guthrie’s portfolio for copyright infringement.

money.cnn.com/2004/07/26/comment … r/wastler/

[quote=“beatnikmao”]By the way. People may want to get out and see it quickly. jibjab.com is being attacked by the owner of Woody Guthrie’s portfolio for copyright infringement.

money.CNN.com/2004/07/26/comment … r/wastler/[/quote]

What a crap claim. Jibjab’s attorney is correct when he stated that the piece is political satire and parody and thus obviously permissible under the copyright concept of “fair use”.

Here is Woodie Guthrie’s original copyright declaration for this piece:

I should have provided a link to the other thread last time. HERE
In that thread Richardm has a link to his original post.
How the tables have turned, now I think the other thread should be floundered :laughing:

Looks like rooftop wins :beer:

New movie coming out: Team America

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

i have a feeling this movie is going to piss off the liberals more than the republicans. :slight_smile:

atomfilms.shockwave.com/af/content/this_land

No matter who you’d rather see sitting behind the desk in the Oval Office, you can’t help but laugh at this. Very cute, and rather nonpartisan.

No need to start a new topic for this. In case you haven’t seen it yet [DANCING BUSH]

Oh yeah, and in case anybody wonders that song is by Junior Jack

Yeah, just what we need is a ‘liar’ (misleader) of his “military” experience or another who “pushed” his experience.

When is anyone going to stand up and say they are both SHIT?