This might increase your shelf life in Taiwan

Moderator Note: Very graphic.

Here is a clip of some pretty brutal man vs vehicle accidents. Never drive on auto pilot,you just never know what’s around the corner.
jesterjello.com/index.php?action=details&id=366

That was a fucking eye-opening clip that’s for sure. :astonished:

Safe for work?

There’s no tits, ass, or schlongs but it is very graphic in nature.

The music was creepy. I wouldn’t recommend clicking that whilst sitting at a computer with kids behind you (aka not safe for some work.)

Brutal!

God I hate cars.

Yep seen that a few times. The craziest is the F1 car that cuts a man clean in half.

Ulp. Thanks for the warning Mordeth – now I won’t watch it. :sick:

What a video… The first thing they teached me before I started to work as reace security/flag post (how ever you call that in English…) was: “Your safty first!”
I expect if they would have been showing that video, well I guess I wouldn’t start the job at all…

And I was always wondering how they never hit any people on this WRC events while going with 200 km/h on a icy narrow road through the forest (Sweden rally…) :loco:

A high school classmate of mine, who was in the Knights Drum & Bugle Corps with me, was behind a chainlink fence at a monster truck rally in the States. Suddenly one of the trucks barrelled straight at the fence (the accelerator stuck or something) and killed him instantly, injuring others too. Another time, I was at a Knights show, and an ultralight plane was taking off on a large grassy strip (where I was standing at the time) behind the stadium. Suddenly a strong crosswind caught it right as it was lifting off. It veered out of control, narrowly missed small groups of people and slammed into a trailer or something. The pilot survived with broken bones, but the plane was destroyed. Had it veered the other way it might have hit me.
:astonished:
It’s just not safe to be near racing and flying vehicles, period.