This reply solves the problem?

I usually just post in existing threads then somebody moves it out to ‘create’ a new one so don’t really see the need.

That’s why.
One would only have an option to mark a thread as solved if they were the OP or a moderator.

However,

1 Like

I’m really confused about what you mean now, you solved that thread.

My post got that marked as a solution for that thread, yes.
However, that was done by @Brianjones, who isn’t the OP and neither a moderator AFAIK.
I just thought this was not something possible to happen, hence the question.

I do think that was a nice solution for the topic, BTW.

But I did that by accident, sorry Rick :grin:

1 Like

I suspected that already… :rofl:

The question is, how?

OK, I got it now! Too many angles

1 Like

I would like to solve some threads.

@Brianjones can help you with that! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I think I saw it happening again…
Any update?

Haven’t had time to lately. Will soon!

I’m at a loss. Where did it happen again? @RickRoll

“Taiwan then and now”

Again? I thought you said it happened again?

Oh, my bad! I thought you were asking the same question again…
I think I saw it happening in the “Where are all the Squeegees at gas stations?” but the solution had changed and it seems @eCanada is the OP, so nothing wrong there, I guess…

2 Likes

Is there any way to get rid of the little checkbox? I’m seeing it for every post in “What TV are you watching (2020)?”, because I’m the one who started that thread this year. I’m already annoyed by the solution box, and we’ve still got 49 weeks of that thread!

I don’t get it.
Why does that annoys you?

Kudos to whoever marked my problem as the solution!

To me it’s annoying because it’s like a perpetual to-do alert, hovering at the bottom of every single post in the thread. WELL?! IS YOUR PROBLEM SOLVED YET?!

Hmm. I didn’t realize the check mark could be moved (but it’s limited to just one?). Thank you Ibis for showing me this.

1 Like