This Week’s WTF Story Award Goes to... (2020 edition)

When I was a young man my gun would sometimes shoot prematurely, sometimes at the slightest thing like “adjusting my pants.”

Ah, the bloom of youth.

4 Likes

I wonder how many ex-Mayors of NY regularly walk around armed.
:thinking:

I’d say all of them, unless they are amputees.
:drum: :laughing:

5 Likes

Okay, okay: how many of them walk around packin’ heat?
:leg: :gun: :apple:

(It’s a Rudy/Borat joke.)

:laughing:

3 Likes

Alrighty then!

:fireworks: I hereby declare PEAK 2020! :fireworks:

:runaway::happyrunningaround::runaway::happyrunningaround::runaway::happyrunningaround::runaway:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Probably not great

7 Likes

But actually not too surprised this is a thing in Japan.

4 Likes

Somewhere out there, there’s a video of Italian cops on motorcycles doing the same kind of thing.

2 Likes

Some social media users - perhaps in keeping with the prevailing mood of 2020 - called it disturbing or lacking reassurance.

Others were more scathing.

“What in the name of sane Christianity have they created in the piazza in the Vatican,” tweeted A.A. Michelangelo. “… Words (are) inadequate for this horrific creation which must have come from the planet Zog”.

https://www.reuters.com/article/vatican-nativity/vatican-darth-vader-nativity-scene-gets-earthly-thumbs-down-idUSKBN28P0VC

2 Likes

Don’t insult the Zoggians! :no_no:

2 Likes

You can watch it here:

3 Likes

And Indian motorcycle cops. Or maybe that’s Army?

1 Like

:+1: :salute:

5 Likes

But that’s old news now! Are we doing a “best of 2020” or something?

More recently, the Bundestag has been discussing whether or not ruling from abroad is a violation of the Geneva Convention.

2 Likes
5 Likes

He originally valued them at almost $29,000, saying some of the items were irreplaceable. He later amended the value to $25,000.

Fapper of the year!

2 Likes

Yup, he’s been werking it real good.