This Week’s WTF Story Award Goes to... (2020 edition)

The National Post seems to have become The National Enquirer

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/kim-jong-un-orders-north-koreans-to-hand-over-pet-dogs-so-they-can-be-used-as-meat

1 Like

WTF?!? Is he going to eat them all himself?

Maybe a SPAM-like dog meat product with his jolly face on the tin, emblazoned as K I M

I’d suggest marketing it under the Running Dog label.

1 Like

Kim’s Famous boneless skinless dog.

Ok. I’m gonna shut up now, before @Icon comes and rips me a new one :flushed:

Should we change the “WTF” in the title of this thread to “2020”? :thinking:

Police are still at a loss as to who is behind the disturbing attacks. Some of the current theories include that it could be a ritual of an unknown cult, or possibly a disturbing “challenge” circulating on social media, or the result of copycat actors.

Oh, and if that’s not enough…

Was it trying to get away from the Satanic horse mutilators or the crocodiles or both?

I’ll see myself out. :flying_saucer:

2 Likes

“This Week’s 2020 Story Award Goes to”?
:ponder:

1 Like

Exactly! We could just split the thread starting with the first 2020 post, and then every year we could have a new one, like we do for Funny Pictures. Actually, I’ve been thinking we should do the same for Cat of the Day, since that thread is gigantic now, and when you look through the old posts some of the pictures don’t load anymore…

I like the idea, but not the title suggestion.
I think I’ll just add (2020 edition) at the end. We can do that with “Cat of the day” and “Dog of the day” threads too.

1 Like
2 Likes

:man_facepalming:

maybe the color for non-binary includes some phosphorus, napalm and other fun things

2 Likes

The Georgia man arrested for stabbing a stranger last month claiming that he “felt the need to find a white man to kill” after watching videos of “police brutality,” has murdered the white cell mate he was placed with following his arrest.

Genius’s. Who could have predicted that!

2 Likes

Oh Japan, never change. NSFW!

Iwa Kakeru! Sport Climbing Girls 【2020】| Anime Trailer

3 Likes

That (border patrol) guy who caused it was sentenced and is paying off 8 million in monthly installments!

1 Like

:rofl:

3 Likes

Next, let’s make it twist too!

3 Likes

Kidnap Joe Montana’s grandchild…

riiight

Is that a surprise?

1 Like