This Week’s WTF Story Award Goes to… (2022 edition)

My first thought when I saw your post was, oh shit again?!

And then i checked the date…

4 Likes

I see what you did here! :smirk:

6 Likes

Vice news got to the bottom of it

6 Likes

I see what you did here! :grin:

5 Likes

That lady is crazy as shit but the manager who didn’t let her use the bathroom is a real ass.

5 Likes

Combo!

5 Likes

In retrospect, the reason is kinda obvious (although clearly it was a major over-reaction). What a funny world we live in where people have to ponder over such things.

So . . . sh&t bits with your double double? :neutral_face:

Guy

1 Like

Kind of more, Holy :poop: , than WTF

2 Likes

The fact that it’s “the first time” they’ve been discovered suggests that it’s been working successfully for the last 5 years or so, which is roughly the timeframe any amateur with some time on his hands would have been able to achieve such a thing.

2 Likes

Of course, instead of condemning the bombing of a tourist attraction, or even just keeping quiet - a failed Republican candidate for the upcoming Georgia gubernatorial race (who has spread conspiracies before that the Guidestones were some sort of satanic structure) claims that perhaps the bombing is an act of God:

Will anyone be held accountable for doing this? Not feeling optimistic.

Looks like they have solid leads.
https://twitter.com/GBI_GA/status/1544808812334530560

All you hairless beach apes, get out of the way!

1 Like

Being America, people probably assumed they were normal beach goers.

Or people identifying as sea lions.

5 Likes

This would be a funny movie

3 Likes

LOL. Land whales chasing away other land whales.

1 Like

I don’t think California courts are going to be kind to them…

4 Likes

I just watched another news story on these two. It is going to be an unfortunate outcome for them.

The police and prosecutor are now calling the bicycle thieves “victims”. Total bullshit.

The police, prosecutors and judges do nothing to protect the rights of citizens and their property, so people have no other recourse than to protect themselves. Then, they get punished. So stupid.

4 Likes

It’s a weird situation legally, as they were actively luring the thieves, but yeah, California courts are going to eat them alive.

1 Like

Didn’t this exact same thing happen 2-3 years ago? I mean like exactly the same? Or am I just getting deja vu all over again?

In any case I don’t see how leaving your bike in the yard can be considered “luring” anybody, unless the courts can show that leaving your bike in the yard is abnormal and provocative behaviour that no ordinary human being can resist.

2 Likes