Those sexy 35 years old Taiwanese women

Have you tried the local Yahoo! chatrooms?.[/quote]

I found this one “English” chat room but had to depart due to excess boredom, perhaps there are better ones, which of course you’d be happy to name, right? :sunglasses: (PM is welcome as well).

About those 50 year olds: If she looks like she’s 35 and has the experience of a 50 year old then I say hell why not (Ok I think I’m kidding here but I’m not sure.) I guess this is a once in a life time, back home there’s no way I’d go for it. Here I can get closer to whom I wanna be. Maybe.

Thanks guys.

Try their chinese chatroom for chrissakes! I must admit that I haven’t checked it out, but well… They are likely to hang out there, and not in the english one.

You could try adultfriendfinder.com

but you can meet pleanty of fine women in coffee bars.

Well, the problem with all those adult friend sites is that you have 50,000 males chasing 50 females… Work the odds mate.

There is this place where rich middle-aged women pick up youg gigolos. You could go there and even get paid for screwing women in their thirties…

[quote]Well, the problem with all those adult friend sites is that you have 50,000 males chasing 50 females… Work the odds mate.
[/quote]

I didn’t try it, I looked out of academic interest only. :slight_smile:

Last time I was in Taipei I stayed in a hotel near the station and there was a dance hall on the floor below. But the women going in looked a bit older than 35 so I didn’t investigate further.

Haha… As a matter of fact, I just took a look at the yahoo chat rooms, all small individual affairs, I did not enter, but I noticed the following"

1. Nearly all were started by males, and had 1 person in them… Must be some pretty interesting conversations…
  2. Tpe ppl there were odd at best. We had a guy calling himself "Monthly wage NT$50k looking for a girl to live with. (Alone in chatroom).
  3. Dentists are a breed apart… I noticed 2 chat rooms (each of them had only 1 chatter) who were looking for very young females for secret dentalwork. (Wonder what drill he’ll use)…

Therefore, you might want to go elsewhere if you want to look for middle-aged female flesh.

Let me suggest chatting up the mothers at the nearest kindergarden.

Yup…that’s the ticket…except I might suggest investing in an MRT token and travelling up to TienMu. I was chasing them away all month when I was working up there. Their hubbies are in China and I’d ask them about his XLP…very matter of fact…no skin of her nose…he must be kept happy after all…

So I would invariably say…Don’t you need a XBL?

Oooooo…that would get them squirming. Total MILFs too…but alas…I am off the game as it were…

In fact…TienMu would be ideal hunting grounds…go to a park…a coffee shop, anywhere…

BAck in the single days tho…tried and true were the old chatrooms…I don’t think any of the good ones are still around. Don’t know where the e-meis are hanging now…

Man I wish I was living on the same island as some of you happen to be. Taiwan is filled with great looking 35 year old women? :astonished: I have been in coffee shops, bookstores, places of business and I don’t see great looking women over 35 at all. Even many of the under 35 ain’t so fantastic looking, IMO.

Cable guy is right. I mean sometimes on the streets of Taipei you wait a good 2 sometimes even 3 or 4 seconds before seeing the next beautiful female.

[quote=“mwalimu”]

What’s a guy in his mid-20’s seeking advice about hooking up with women (mostly married at that age) on an internet forum for? [/quote]

He might just need some advice…

I hardly ever see any attractive 35+ year old attractive women down here.

Perhaps, what he wants is sex with absolutely no strings attached and is tired of the village bikes, therefore he tries to to sth else, good on him.

Taiwanese women in their mid-thirties are great: the ones I have met are articulate, friendly, assertive, often well-educated, well turned out, humourous, experienced in life and know how to distinguish between a Cumberland sausage and a chipolata.

Much better than a 22 year old going on 15.

BroonAmour

Unfortunately I’m going to have to wait 10 years to find out for myself. :frowning: :astonished: Life is so unfair sometimes. :wink:

Unfortunately I’m going to have to wait 10 years to find out for myself. :frowning: :astonished: Life is so unfair sometimes. :wink:[/quote]

You’re just a big show off.

Unfortunately I’m going to have to wait 10 years to find out for myself. :frowning: :astonished: Life is so unfair sometimes. :wink:[/quote]
You’re just a big show off.[/quote]
Talking about sexy women…

No argument there. :lovestruck: But BH is off the market. :uhhuh: All the good ones really ARE taken… :frowning:

I have dated youger women and older women. The younger women see you as someone to rely on financially and the odler women emotionally. So be careful of how you court an older women,she might see you as her last chance for love. Let them know you just here for a short time not a long time or you might have a very emotional women to deal with.

Language exchange!!!

[quote=“Colin”]I have dated youger women and older women. The younger women see you as someone to rely on financially and the odler women emotionally. So be careful of how you court an older women,she might see you as her last chance for love. Let them know you just here for a short time not a long time or you might have a very emotional women to deal with.

Language exchange!!![/quote]

Yeah LE. Well, I don’t have “the language” to exchange with, and the few women I have met through TOS (The Other Site) seem to know far more foreigners in Taipei then I do. cough. Doesn’t turn me on if you know what I mean. Thanks for the heads up, though.

I ouwld be very careful abou dating and sleeping with married women here.

With the violence often seen her, hubby might take some drastic attention against the “dirty” foreigner screwing his wife.

Sleeping with someone who is married is a crime in Taiwan. You could go to jail for it. :bouncy:

[quote=“Mr He”]I ouwld be very careful about dating and sleeping with married women here.

With the violence often seen her, hubby might take some drastic attention against the “dirty” foreigner screwing his wife.[/quote]

Back in the mid eighties, a foreigner in Taipei got his nuts cut off and sewn into his mouth for sleeping with the wife of someone too-well connected. People were still talking about it when I got here in '90, though the story had distinct U.L. qualities.