ThreadKilling

[quote=“housecat”]This thread’s doing just fine! She’s got her dancing shoes on!

[/quote]

THOSE are dancing shoes? :astonished:

Why do you think the Tango is so sexy? It’s not the moves, it’s the SHOES!

Hmmm… maybe that’s why it took me so long to find Ms. Right.

I wasn’t paying attention to the shoes.

My feet are sore just LOOKING at them, but yeah, totally sexy shoes!

I’m all hot and sweaty. May need to procure an a/c or two.

I was all happy when I finally got the air conditioners fixed in my appartment. Now, the bedroom gets freezing cold and I wake up with chills. I turn off the air, but thrity minutes later I wake up in a pool of sweat! It’s just lather, rinse, repeat all night long.

I’m going back to the fan.

[quote=“housecat”]I was all happy when I finally got the air conditioners fixed in my appartment. Now, the bedroom gets freezing cold and I wake up with chills. I turn off the air, but thrity minutes later I wake up in a pool of sweat! It’s just lather, rinse, repeat all night long.

I’m going back to the fan.[/quote]

HC, do your aircons have a “nighttime” setting? It saves electricity, but runs the aircon for a few minutes each hour or so each night. Along with a fan, it keeps a person nice and cool.

I blow my nose at this thread, you silly English ka-nih-gits!!

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of EL-da-berries!

[quote=“housecat”]I was all happy when I finally got the air conditioners fixed in my appartment. Now, the bedroom gets freezing cold and I wake up with chills. I turn off the air, but thrity minutes later I wake up in a pool of sweat! It’s just lather, rinse, repeat all night long.

I’m going back to the fan.[/quote]
I must admit. The fan does do the trick well enough. The a/c is more of a want, not a need. I’m still of two minds on it, because if I run an a/c I tend to wake up feeling terrible with dried out nasal passages and throat.

Good point about the fan. Do you run the a/c during the day?

I’m not home during the day. My cats hate the a/c, so I’m pretty sure they don’t have it on, either.

I just realized that I usually think that GuyInTaiwan and Got To Be Kidding are the same person, but they’re not. Probably.

Careful. I’ve found that cats can be sneaky little bastards. I’d watch those electrical bills if I were you. :whistle:

Careful. I’ve found that cats can be sneaky little bastards. I’d watch those electrical bills if I were you. :whistle:[/quote]
You jest, but they hate the fan too, and they have figured out how to turn the damn thing off! (It has buttons on the base that they can step on.) (Yes, I’ve seen them. At first it was accidental, but he figured it out and I’ve SEEN them do it on purpose!!)

That was part of the reason why I was glad to have the air fixed. You should have seen their little whiskery squints when they realized that now there was air blowing on them that they could NOT turn off! HA!

Yes, the fan works well enough, but the cats will get up in the middle of the night and turn it off!

Careful. I’ve found that cats can be sneaky little bastards. I’d watch those electrical bills if I were you. :whistle:[/quote]
You jest, but they hate the fan too, and they have figured out how to turn the damn thing off! (It has buttons on the base that they can step on.) (Yes, I’ve seen them. At first it was accidental, but he figured it out and I’ve SEEN them do it on purpose!!)

That was part of the reason why I was glad to have the air fixed. You should have seen their little whiskery squints when they realized that now there was air blowing on them that they could NOT turn off! HA!

Yes, the fan works well enough, but the cats will get up in the middle of the night and turn it off![/quote]
Intelligent animals, unlike dogs… :raspberry:
Let the public beating commence :roflmao:

GuyInTaiwan is a laconic, embittered Australian. Got To Be Kidding is a verbose happy-clappy American. Most dissimilar.

May I categorically state that I am deeply fond of both of them?

Yes, the fan works well enough, but the cats will get up in the middle of the night and turn it off![/quote]

Okay, that story just totally made my day!

GuyInTaiwan is a laconic, embittered Australian. Got To Be Kidding is a verbose happy-clappy American. Most dissimilar.

May I categorically state that I am deeply fond of both of them?[/quote]
I think that reading quickly, I don’t pay attention to the words and see the name and think, “It’s the G guy with the long name”. Because I think I have pissed at least one of them off because I mistook him for the other one, but I forget which one it was.

[quote=“nemesis”]
Okay, that story just totally made my day![/quote]

Glad I could help. Anything for a nemesis, of course.