ThreadKilling

I think we could kill it if we had some iocain powder, but man that stuff is tough to come by.

I kill any loose threads the moment I walk unto a threshold.
Well, not so much any more, as itā€™s more of damper these daze.
Itā€™s invigorating to have a fresh targetā€¦
:smiling_imp:

(Slow smile here.)

Iā€™d kill for a slow smile, but it must entail at least half a grimace.
Otherwise there would be only disdain and not even a return half a smile.

Hmm. How about one of these: :raspberry:

If only: though, it must be apt in phrasing and have extra punktuation.

Surely you guys can do better than this???

Sorry people! This is all thatā€™s left! There will be no thread killing tonight! :laughing:

Ah-ha! Pedantism. Pedantism can be right deadly and we havenā€™t had nearly enough of it here! Huzzah!

Ah-ha! Pedantism. Pedantism can be right deadly and we havenā€™t had nearly enough of it here! Huzzah![/quote]
Bollocks!
This ainā€™t a headmaster here, Iā€™m talking about the actual physics of the diction.

(and a few other writers besides, but this is a southern song to which i am responding) John Fante, Bukowski, Ambose Bierce, Hem, Mencken, Fitz, and yes, even a few southerners like Styron, Capote, Thompson, Faulkner, and of course my personal favourite: John Kennedy Toole.

Fuckers that strived to record for the rest of us that awesome potential of language and itā€™s literature to encapsulate the vast variety of everyday existance.

One day, praise allah, they will dig out me notebooks, and say i tried to do the same.
But in the meantime, I will drink poison, smoke death, and protect the innocent.
Now thatā€™s a thin red line, let me tell youse!

Cue:
Fiend

Ah-ha! Pedantism. Pedantism can be right deadly and we havenā€™t had nearly enough of it here! Huzzah![/quote]
Bollocks!
This ainā€™t a headmaster here, Iā€™m talking about the actual physics of the diction.

(and a few other writers besides, but this is a southern song to which I am responding) John Fante, Bukowski, Ambose Bierce, Hem, Mencken, Fitz, and yes, even a few southerners like Styron, Capote, Thompson, Faulkner, and of course my personal favourite: John Kennedy Toole.

Fuckers that strived to record for the rest of us that awesome potential of language and itā€™s literature to encapsulate the vast variety of everyday existance.

One day, praise allah, they will dig out me notebooks, and say i tried to do the same.
But in the meantime, I will drink poison, smoke death, and protect the innocent.
Now thatā€™s a thin red line, let me tell youse!

Cue:
Fiend[/quote]
I have really, really missed you! :thumbsup:

[quote=ā€œhousecatā€]
I have really, really missed you! :thumbsup:[/quote]
And how am I supposed to kill that in a thread?
I feel almost guilty now.
Gonna go listen to some of this now, just to soothe me soul:

This thread will live forever! Our posts will be immortalized! Future generations willā€¦

Okay, maybe not.

[quote=ā€œTheGingerManā€][quote=ā€œhousecatā€]
I have really, really missed you! :thumbsup:[/quote]
And how am I supposed to kill that in a thread?
I feel almost guilty now.
Gonna go listen to some of this now, just to soothe me soul:

[/quote]

What a funky-funkinā€™-pimp-stylinā€™-right-jiggy-little-jack-in-the-box! I quite enjoyed that! :smiley:

HELLoOooOOoo?
Anyone???

Hmph? Wha- Whazzat?

Oh. I wazzā€¦ wazz, asssleep. I shinā€™k dats whut I wazz.

Whoa, itā€™s goo- good to see this lilā€™ guy still goinā€™. :beer:

IT LIVES!!! :smiley:

Man, to think that I almost killed itā€¦

This thread is definitely a sign of the impending zombie apocalypseā€¦ :help:

Payback is a mofo.

I came here to ESCAPE the zombie apocalypse!