ThreadKilling

2012 :astonished:

This- this THING has been going for a YEAR AND THREE MONTHS (and something like ten days, but who’s counting).

Jimi, You have a lot to answer for!

I am sorry buy it cant end like this! There has to be more meaning to existance than would warrant the passing of such a noble and warm friend as this thread has been with so little recognition. Not with a bang, nor even a whimper but we let this dear thread pass away unheralded, unnoticed… dare I say it even? unloved.

Now stand with me one and and all, raise your glasses and raise your voices in glorious song as we celebrate the death of the thread-that-could-not-die!!! :angel:

Maybe we should make that “the thread that should have died but didn’t because nemesis resurrected it”. I have been away awhile, and when rereading it, I wonder how many minutes and hours I’ve wasted posting on it. I’ll never get that time back. And neither will any of you. :whistle:

It was actually “dead” for just over three months. Technically, this is a bit of a grave dig. :wink:

[quote=“bismarck”]
It was actually “dead” for just over three months. Technically, this is a bit of a grave dig. :wink:[/quote]

Yeah… if nothing else, I think I should get a few points just for having 3+ months of inactivity on this zombie thread. No one will ever kill it but I at least had had it down for a while. :yay:

[quote=“Lo Pan”][quote=“bismarck”]
It was actually “dead” for just over three months. Technically, this is a bit of a grave dig. :wink:[/quote]

Yeah… if nothing else, I think I should get a few points just for having 3+ months of inactivity on this zombie thread. No one will ever kill it but I at least had had it down for a while. :yay:[/quote]
True. You get three stars for that. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yessss…

Muah-ha-ha-ha-haaaa!

[quote=“Got To Be Kidding”]Yessss…

Muah-ha-ha-ha-haaaa![/quote]

Yeah, I dont think so, big fella…

One word, a link and an evil laugh? C’mon, Ive seen your work. Youre better than this. Now I want you to go to your room and think about what you have done!!! …and dont come back out until youre ready to live up to that great potential we all know you have.

Am I quite possibly the first ‘threadkilling’ post in July?

Yes, I think that I am! :moon:

[quote=“Got To Be Kidding”]Am I quite possibly the first ‘threadkilling’ post in July?

Yes, I think that I am! :moon:[/quote]

You are in fact the first ‘threadkilling’ post in July but you will not, in fact be the last. :ohreally:

So true. So very true. You’re welcome.

Thank you. Good to know there’s someone out there we can count on

消す

[quote=“KeLun”]
Sorry for your loss.

Not even five minutes for me, all in all.[/quote]

See now, this is how the zombie apocalypse starts… When you start digging around in graves like this, its only a matter of time before something goes wrong and someone catches something… next thing you know youre driving around the country in an RV, armed to the teeth and trying to avoid random herds of walkers

And not quite a year later, Nemesis’ insomnia bumps the thread, and like a deadly, irritating virus, it springs back to life.

You should really change your name to gravedigger. :raspberry:

…or did you do this to comemorate the upcoming release of world war Z? If so, I want my cut

If you’d all just stop replying, we could end this comfortably…

Better be careful, or the page count of “is pseduodarwinism neuroscience” or whatever it is thread will catch up to this one.

Threadkilling is not a pseudoscience. It is an art-form …but there is plenty of evidence in the fossil record to suggest that efforts have been made through the millenia to codify threadkilling and build a science around it. :grandpa: