"Thriller" Wedding Dance

Original Title: some peoples need their heads checked,what a farce!!

there’s something about weddings that really make my hairs rise,
this is a fine example of the freakiness displayed
i have long vowed to have mine as low key as can be,not a wealth/mental disease display :loco:

[quote=“dablindfrog”]there’s something about weddings that really make my hairs rise,
i have long vowed to have mine as low key as can be,not a wealth/mental disease display :loco:[/quote]

Dude, What are you on about??

He’s on about the …erm…fine example of course.
Can’t you see it? :idunno:

my OP included this link
youtube.com/watch?v=OPmYbP0F4Zw&eurl
when i first posted it in open forums,but maybe it fell out when mods moved the thread

[quote=“dablindfrog”]my OP included this link
youtube.com/watch?v=OPmYbP0F4Zw&eurl
when i first posted it in open forums,but maybe it fell out when mods moved the thread[/quote]

Nope, the link wasn’t there before I threw it in here…Maybe forgot to include it?

Sorry, let’s see if we can get one of the temp mods to put it back into open

[quote=“dablindfrog”]Original Title: some peoples need their heads checked,what a farce!!

i have long vowed to have mine as low key as can be,not a wealth/mental disease display :loco:[/quote]

Dablindfrog, what the hell was wrong with that? A) It’s a nice tribute to Jennifer Garner in ‘13 going on 30’ B) It’s a good example of the power of a group to propel a bad idea forwards, and C) It makes good footage for youtube.

I hope your wedding features a tribute to Shakira’s video ‘Whenever,’ where she writhes naked in mud.

[quote=“TomHill”][quote=“dablindfrog”]Original Title: some peoples need their heads checked,what a farce!!

Dablindfrog, what the hell was wrong with that? A) It’s a nice tribute to Jennifer Garner in ‘13 going on 30’ B) It’s a good example of the power of a group to propel a bad idea forwards, and C) It makes good footage for youtube.

I hope your wedding features a tribute to Shakira’s video ‘Whenever,’ where she writhes naked in mud.[/quote]

if she replies to my endless mail then she’s welcome :smiley: