THSR and Mobile tickets

Hi folks,

The THSR english website is not really useful and I was trying to understand when if I book a ticket on-line it is possible to get a mobile ticket I can load directly on my phone not to loose anytime to collect the ticket at the counter or the machine. I have noticed that I can get business class tickets for the price of economy using my Citibank card but i just don’t want to loose 10 minutes queuing up to get the ticket at the station.

Thanks

Than go to 7-11 and have it print out there. I hope that works tho.

It does, yes. But well… I can get mobile boarding pass for all my flights, why not this. Specially I saw some people using their mobile phone on the TSHR gates.

[quote=“Bobarctor”]Hi folks,

The THSR english website is not really useful and I was trying to understand when if I book a ticket on-line it is possible to get a mobile ticket I can load directly on my phone not to loose anytime to collect the ticket at the counter or the machine. I have noticed that I can get business class tickets for the price of economy using my Citibank card but i just don’t want to loose 10 minutes queuing up to get the ticket at the station.

Thanks[/quote]

You need to download the THSR mobile app to get a mobile ticket, so it’s easier to just purchase through the app. Convenient way to avoid the lines at the station.