Thug Culture

Substance abusing gangbangers show up in Humvee stretch limo and start riot

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/s … estigation
Waiting for Fox News and the rest of the usual suspects to launch into denunciations of ‘thug culture’…

The Thrilla in Wasilla.

Can you imagine this drunken clown posse living in the White House?

Track Palin at an international summit dinner, tearing off his shirt and demanding to go mano a mano with Putin, before giving the assembled Heads of State the finger and vomiting in the flower arrangement.

Todd starting slugfest with the Chinese ambassador; while Bristol launches into a drunken obscene tirade before jumps on the UN Secretary-General and flinging punches.

Meanwhile, President Palin is screaming “Do you know who we are?” at the Joint Chiefs while demanding they rain bombs down on Iran, Iraq, Syria, and that bitch across the road in Wasilla who keeps complaining that the Palins are blocking her driveway.

A Heartbeat Away…

Oh, we can all have fun with this theme. I’ll go next. Here’s a Biden one:

wcvb.com/politics/Report-Bid … t/15204534

Next up: Hassan bin Sobar.

theweek.com/article/index/253801 … ion-reform

This one’s a little dark…

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … drugs.html

High school pot dealer? That would be someone Obama has not seen in 30 years. Wasn’t Palin a little closer?

Well, I could bring up that insane pastor he threw under the bus, but everyone knows about that already.

Well, I could bring up that insane pastor he threw under the bus, but everyone knows about that already.[/quote]

I can see the stretch marks from Malaysia.

[quote=“rowland”]Oh, we can all have fun with this theme. I’ll go next. Here’s a Biden one:

wcvb.com/politics/Report-Bid … t/15204534

So the part you don’t quote shows it had absolutely zero to do with Joe Biden, who wasn’t even at the scene.

A drunken uncle who Obama hadn’t seen for twenty years, and a high school pot dealer.
Quit while your ahead- you’re embarrassing yourself even more than usual.

Wow. Is this true?

Wow. Is this true?[/quote]

All except the ‘starting’ part definitely is. They say that, yeah, the whole clan was involved in the brawl but they didn’t start it.
talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/p … arty-brawl

dailysurge.com/2014/10/exclusive … n-mattera/

Well one does wonder how govt reps make all that money. I guess they get to keep campaign contributions?

The Clintons made over 100 mil reportedly from speaking tours and the such.

Wow, Rowland, that’s shocking- a politician’s bodyguard tries to keep a pushy agitator away- that must be a first.

I thought you were going to be commenting on the police report of the Battle in the Bush, which was released today-

[quote] One officer wrote that when he arrived, he saw a white limousine parked at an intersection near the party. Several people were walking with a bloodied man toward the limo and, according to the officer, “pushing him in as I approached, appearing intent on keeping him away from me.”

The bloodied man turned out to be Track Palin, according to the report.

“He appeared heavily intoxicated and he acted belligerent at first but I was able to get him to step out of the car and a female who turned out to be his mother, told him to talk to me,” an officer wrote.

Bristol Palin, the family’s eldest daughter, was seen by witnesses punching the owner of the house, Korey Klingenmeyer, multiple times before the family was told to leave the party.

When police spoke to her at the scene, one officer wrote, she appeared to be “heavily intoxicated and upset.” She described the situation in a far different way than others had.

Here’s how one of the officers summarized her statement:

She stated she didn't know who Corey (sic) was and then said that Korey had drug her across the lawn by her legs and was calling her a cunt and a slut. She said the guy with the red shirt was dragging her., When asked how it started, she said that her little sister told her that a girl had hit her so she walked up and asked what 40 year old was pushing her sister and that's when some guy walked up and pushes her on the ground. And starts dragging her on the lawn and calling her names. She says that she walks out into the cul dr sac (sic) and they took her sandals and sunglasses. She says she then saw Track getting attacked so she tried to help him out. She said she didn't know what else happened and didn't have a clue whether she hit him or not.

Todd Palin came walking back to the driveway confronting Corey (sic) asking him if he called his daughter a ‘bitch,’" one officer wrote in the report. “Willow Palin walked up and also got involved flipping Corey off and getting loud. We eventually separated everyone and the Palin family ended up leaving.”

Officers talked to a witness, Brian Horscel, who said that earlier in the evening he had seen yet another altercation involving the Palins. He almost tried to stop it, he told the police, until he realized who was involved

From the report: “He said that earlier he did see Track trying to start a fight with his dad, Todd, and he was about to step in until he found out that it was Todds (sic) son that was trying to fight him.”
[/quote]
talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/p … ng-moments

A heartbeat away.

You could at least have gone with this, complete with screaming headlines from the even-the-liberal-Washington-Post (as it’s still called by those who have failed to notice it stopped being liberal shortly after Watergate)

Wha happen?

[quote] As nearly two dozen Secret Service agents and members of the military were punished or fired following a 2012 prostitution scandal in Colombia, Obama administration officials repeatedly denied that anyone from the White House was involved.

But new details drawn from government documents and interviews show that senior White House aides were given information at the time suggesting that a prostitute was an overnight guest in the hotel room of a presidential advance-team member — yet that information was never thoroughly investigated or publicly acknowledged.

[/quote]

Gasp! Hookers! Secret Service!! White House!!! OBAMA!!!

When you read the story it 's about a 25-year-old law student who was a volunteer advance man and may have had a prostitute in his hotel room . Which is legal in Colombia.

There’s more:

Man Reportedly Fired From Job After Telling ABC He Saw Palin Family Brawl
theimmoralminority.blogspot.tw/2 … ublic.html

[quote=“MikeN”]Wow, Rowland, that’s shocking- a politician’s bodyguard tries to keep a pushy agitator away- that must be a first.
[/quote]

Well, when it happens in what’s supposed to be a democracy, then it’s noteworthy. And troubling.

[quote=“rowland”][quote=“MikeN”]Wow, Rowland, that’s shocking- a politician’s bodyguard tries to keep a pushy agitator away- that must be a first.
[/quote]

Well, when it happens in what’s supposed to be a democracy, then it’s noteworthy. And troubling.[/quote]

Yeah, some of us have been complaining about it since shutting out objectors became common policy under the Bush Administration

Here’s one- chip of the old block?

rawstory.com/rs/2014/10/joe- … r-cocaine/

Kicked out at 44?

It baffles me that people still want Sarah Palin to be politically relevant.