Thug Culture

Certain people are desperate to change the subject lately.

At least they’re not ragging on Warren Harding.

Well, thug enabling culture anyway…

breitbart.com/Big-Government … enix-Crime

[quote=“MikeN”]Here’s one- chip of the old block?

rawstory.com/rs/2014/10/joe- … r-cocaine/

Kicked out at 44?

The reason I posted this is this:

Joe Biden has been one the biggest supporters of the War on(Some Classes of People who use Some Kinds of ) Drugs- but will his kid ever go to jail? Naw, he’d have to be much poorer and much darker for that.

Expect to see Breitbart, O’Reilly, Limbaugh, Fox etc. all over this:

rawstory.com/rs/2014/10/whit … -ferguson/

[quote]Police were forced to descend on Keene, New Hampshire Saturday night after students and outside agitators turned the city’s 24th annual Pumpkin Festival into “a destination for destructive and raucous behavior.”

Those words — spoken by Keene State College President Anne Huot to CNN — only begin to describe the scene, which led to dozens of arrests and hospitalizations.

One rioter, Steven French, told the Keene Sentinel that he traveled from Haverhill, Massachusetts to attend the festival because he knew it would be “f*cking wicked.”

“It’s just like a rush. You’re revolting from the cops,” he continued. “It’s a blast to do things that you’re not supposed to do".[/quote]

Respectable citizens responded on Twitter:

[quote] Black Girl in Maine @blackgirlinmain
“Why are they tearing up their own community?” #keenepumpkinfest[/quote]

[quote] Sara Benincasa @SaraJBenincasa
White people in New Hampshire really need to do some self-reflection and regulate their animal impulses in the wake of #keenepumpkinfest.[/quote]

[quote] Brian Fleurantin @BrFleurant
Where are the leaders in the white community? They need to speak out #pumpkinfest[/quote]

[quote] Kevin Gosztola @kgosztola
How many of the defiant white youth causing mayhem & destruction come from fatherless families? #PumpkinRiot[/quote]

[quote] Katje @silentkpant
If white people continue to glorify pumpkin violence in their culture they deserve the spice-latte thug stereotypes.
[/quote]

[quote=“MikeN”]Expect to see Breitbart, O’Reilly, Limbaugh, Fox etc. all over this:
[/quote]

They should be. Keene is a very left wing university town.

Who among us can say they haven’t rioted at a pumpkin festival?

“Nice pumpkin.”

“Thanks.”

“Yes, very nice. I mean, mine is nicer, of course. But yours is nice too.”

(Draws carving knife) “Maybe I didn’t hear you right. Want to rephrase that?”

(Slowly pulls retractable baton from back pocket) “Oh sorry, did you not hear me say that your entire pumpkin crop is a f*cking embarrassment?”

(Pandemonium ensues)

Discuss.

Maybe this will help people understand that Keene pumpkin riot:

homefacts.com/politics/New-H … Keene.html

63.4% Democrat, 100% yahoo.

About that Palin thing. Carol Costello has apologized for smirking at a female victim of violence:

politico.com/blogs/media/201 … tml?hp=r11

Okay, but no more posing as the champion of bullied women now.

fox2now.com/2014/10/22/police-in … relatives/

When intellectual property disputes turn vicious.

[quote=“rowland”]About that Palin thing. Carol Costello has apologized for smirking at a female victim of violence:

politico.com/blogs/media/201 … tml?hp=r11

Okay, but no more posing as the champion of bullied women now.[/quote]

1)Oh, so now we believe everything anybody involved in a violent incident says (offer limited to white people only)(in the case of women, that’s white conservative women only- not all those liberal sluts).
2) Everybody agrees- and the tape certainly shows- that Bristol, along with Track and her sister, were falling down drunk.What’s she doing being in charge of a five-year-old child? Endangerment charges

thenewstribune.com/2014/10/3 … .html?rh=1

You’re doing it wrong.

contracostatimes.com/breakin … e-fox-news

Some people are just intolerant and full of hate.

Keep digging- there’s a pony under there somewhere.

reuters.com/article/2014/11/ … 2N20141122

Sometimes you just have to stand back in open-minded awe at conservatives - my last time was when rowland explained that the business reporter liking being flogged and forced to fellate the billionaire was an indictment of big government.

But this may top it. A fraternity of Oklahoma University was suspended for celebrating with racist chats about n*****s and lynchings, and Morning Joe uses this to indict…hip-hop misc, rap and black culture for corrupting those poor white boys- if only they’d been listening to Pat Boone, or Ted Nugent jamming with Huckabee (who is noted for his criticism of Beyonce’s sexiness.)

rawstory.com/rs/2015/03/morn … rap-music/

[quote=“MikeN”]Sometimes you just have to stand back in open-minded awe at conservatives - my last time was when rowland explained that the business reporter liking being flogged and forced to fellate the billionaire was an indictment of big government.

But this may top it. A fraternity of Oklahoma University was suspended for celebrating with racist chats about n*****s and lynchings, and Morning Joe uses this to indict…hip-hop misc, rap and black culture for corrupting those poor white boys- if only they’d been listening to Pat Boone, or Ted Nugent jamming with Huckabee (who is noted for his criticism of Beyonce’s sexiness.)

rawstory.com/rs/2015/03/morn … rap-music/[/quote]
You didn’t get the memo? There is no longer racism in America, only some black people who don’t appreciate what tax paying white folk give them. There’s only reverse discrimination now, like when white people get expelled for using the N word cuz rappers say it. You need to watch more Hannity. Racism against blacks is dead and examples you give of it not being dead makes you a racist. Welcome to 2015.

[quote=“Cooperations”]

You didn’t get the memo? There is no longer racism in America, only some black people who don’t appreciate what tax paying white folk give them. There’s only reverse discrimination now, like when white people get expelled for using the N word cuz rappers say it. You need to watch more Hannity. Racism against blacks is dead and examples you give of it not being dead makes you a racist. Welcome to 2015.[/quote]

A while ago the right-wingers would say nothing was racist- no fried chicken and watermelon jokes, no African witch doctors, no strapping young bucks on welfare eating T-bones- unless you outright used the N-word. Now, that doesn’t count either.

rawstory.com/rs/2015/03/its- … -a-racist/

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/b … -rap-video

You remember that old Trinidadian song “There’ll never be a n****r at SAE”. I think Harry Belafonte used to sing it. Or was it the Kingston Trio? Bob Marley?

Some people want to define thuggery down to mere offensive chants. I’m going to define it back up to actual thuggery:

edition.cnn.com/2015/03/12/us/fe … index.html

[quote=“rowland”]Some people want to define thuggery down to mere offensive chants. I’m going to define it back up to actual thuggery:

edition.CNN.com/2015/03/12/us/fe … index.html

[quote]
(CNN)Two police officers were shot in Ferguson early Thursday morning as demonstrations that began as a celebration of the police chief’s resignation gave way to violence and gunfire.

One, a St. Louis County police officer, was struck in the shoulder; the other, a Webster Groves officer, was hit in the face, said St. Louis Police Chief Jon Belmar.

The officers were hospitalized and conscious, he said.

Police from various jurisdictions were in the city keeping an eye on the protestors at the time.

“These police officers were standing there and they were shot, just because they were police officers,” Belmar said.
[/quote][/quote]
That’s not thuggery, it’s outright attempted murder. I don’t think anyone here would say it’s justified. It also doesn’t excuse racist chanting or diminish its impact.

I would even say anyone who sees the police shooting as anything but disgusting is mentally f@#ked in the head. Also, anyone who sees a video of white uni students chanting about lynching black people before ever letting them in your club as anything but disgusting (or “merely offensive chanting”) is equally f@#ked in the head.

What doesn’t get you expelled:

usatoday.com/story/sports/nc … /14253811/