Thunder strikes as fate knocks on your door! Limited amount of students wanted!

Hello!

Not every native speaker of a language can be a good language teacher. Professional training, teaching experience, and passion to teach set them apart. I’m a native Mandarin speaker from Taiwan who has received my degree in Education and English. I currently work as a high school teacher teaching English at a prestigious private high school in Taipei City. I enjoy teaching and see it as one of my passions. I have been teaching students aged from 13-18 for more than 10 years. I am very skillful in teaching English and would like to challenge myself in teaching my own native tongue to you. However, this challenge would not be complete without your participation. I would now like to offer free lessons to a group of ONLY 3-5 English speakers who have not learned any Chinese in the past. You are more likely to be chosen if you live near Jingmei (green line, 2 stops south of Gongguan) or would not mind having lessons in this neighborhood. It would be perfect if you are determined to learn Mandarin. The classes will take place in a public place such as quiet cafes or coffee shops in the Jingmei neighborhood. The class schedule is every Monday from 7-8:30pm and will happen weekly. The class will start and recruiting will stop as soon as the group number is reached. If you meet the requirements and are highly interested to be one of my tutoring students, shoot me an email or call me with the following contact info. Please respond ONLY if you are very committed to learning Mandarin. Thank you for reading the message. Talk to you soon. Iris :slight_smile:
Cell 0923-278122 email: iris.nchu@gmail.com