Tibetan Buddhism is one of several Buddhist traditions

We assume I have not been trained already?

And how much would your training cost?

Flattery without offerings of food and beer will leave you in a worse position than you are in now.

I just have read and sorted out what I have found over the web, and make sure which one is the right way worth to follow.

1 Like

It’s just a conceptual understanding of Buddhism, not to mention validation of Buddhism.

I just have read and sorted out what I have found over the web, and make sure which one is the right way worth to follow. It’s just a conceptual understanding of Buddhism, much less(=ain’t even) validation of Buddhism.

Could you give me a hint to quickly find out the True-Mind and enter the first ground of Bodhisattva?

Could you give me a hint to quickly find out the True-Mind and enter the first ground of Bodhisattva?

What’s the rush?

If one is a qualified or an eligible Bodhisattva must be able to answer it appropriately, mustn’t he?

And what makes you able to judge his Mind?

I am not able to judge anything but just ask him to instruct a lesson like Chan talks for me.

Can I do it Taiwan style, offering you the spiritual essence of the food and beer, while I consume the lowly material left-overs myself?

When a Bodhisattva of The Tenth Ground is filled with enlightened heart and enters the “Equivalent Enlightenment Position of Bodhisattva”, for the sake of cultivating the thirty-two Great-Saint appearances and the 80 kinds of graceful appearance following his form, it must be done in a whole hundred big kalpas(=eons) (Note: a big kalpa = more than 1.34 billion years), to donate one’s own “inner wealth” - any organs of the life body and “external wealth” - money and materials, etc., to all the sentient beings who need them, “Wherever is not a place to sacrifice one’s life, Whenever is not a time to sacrifice one’s life.” in order to widely engage all living beings and simultaneously cut off the most subtle part of one’s ego habit. For more go to link: http://cat13333.blogspot.com/2012/03/blog-post.html

You don’t seem ready. Check the web.

Says the web?

He’s read the web.

So, you show up making demands to be instructed? I repeat, you’re not ready for this knowledge from myself or anyone.

Move your coat up to the second peg.

1 Like