Tigerman & Imyourbiggestfan. One and the Same? Surely no

One and the same?

• Of course!
  • I spotted it from the start
  • Now you mention it
  • I thought that it was common knowledge!

0 voters

I know it’s a long shot but whadderyareckon?

No, I’m Tigerman!!!

Tigerman = ax, shurely?

I thought Immybiggestfan, Tigerman, and Mother T. were all one and the same

OK, OK, OK, I can’t keep up the pretence any longer…

Boss Hogg / Imyourbiggestfan are both my pseudonyms.

I think all of you are in fact Gus, who has a multiple personality disorder and posts messages to himself on his website. I’m the only real visitor.

Monkey, you just a visitor? I thought you were an institution!

No, I’m Tigerman!

Surely not! Tigerman posts so voluminously under his own nom de plume that he couldn’t possibly find more time to post under any other. And it wouldn’t leave him time for enjoying his precious beer if he did.

STOP PRESS

Sorry, just realised, I’m not Tigerman.

I’m Imyourbiggestfan!!!

To quote John and Paul… (sorry I don’t think Jerry has any applicable quotes that could be used in this situation…)

“I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together…”

But I am not he nor is he me…nor am I all together

Let’s settle this once and for all.

I am short, unattractive, with a hairy back and a pronounced lisp.

Sorry, that’s pronounced “lithp.”

Mr. T, on the other hand, is…

…an incredibly muscular, hulking black man with a cool haircut and lots of jewelry.

Why thank you. :blush:

Oooh, that was Mr. T. Same difference.

Ha! There is always some applicable Grateful Dead lyric… ya just gotta know where to look!

[quote=“Grateful Dead - Way To Go Home”]
I don’t mean to pry
this ain’t no third degree
but looking at you baby
you remind myself of me
[/quote] :smiley:

Look, if you folks really think that IYBF and I are the same person… then you’re not really very perceptive.

I have been rebutted successfully on many points… most recently by Juba regarding the Israeli population (but I’m not certain I’m ready to concede completely on that one…yet). Contrastingly, I haven’t seen IYBF lose an argument … although I admit that I really didn’t follow the antiglobalization thread much… cuz I don’t know much about international financing.

And if IYBF and I are the same person… then there must be one other person posting under about 6 or 7 names… you know, the one who starts US bashing threads :wink:

Look closer… its obvious, really.

I think it’s fairly obvious that tigerman and IYBF are different people, but I’ve gotten a kick out of the banter.

Interestingly, I met an American from Philadelphia yesterday. I initially though it might be tigerman, but then remembered that tigerman is from Pittsburgh. Lending further certaintity to the fact that the man I met is not tigerman was the fact that this fellow is a Roman Cathlolic priest currently serving as the Pope’s representative to Taiwan. Pardon the pun but, holy shit.

I’d never met a priest before. A memorable experience, even though we didn’t have much time to talk. Very nice fellow.

Tigerman is a priest… of the religion of beer,

Thomas, I can’t believe you forgot that!

[quote=“Sharky”]Tigerman is a priest… of the religion of beer,

Thomas, I can’t believe you forgot that![/quote]

No, no, no… the beer religion I follow is one of the Gnostic Beer sects… true followers are we… we don’t seek knowledge from the big, popular beers, for they are false beers… and we have no priests…

Our knowledge of beer transcendence is arrived at by way of interior, intuitive means. Beer Gnosticism expresses a specific religious experience, an experience that does not lend itself to the language of theology or philosophy, but which is instead closely affinitized to, and expresses itself through, the medium of inebriated souls. The truths embodied in Beer are of a different order from the dogmas of theology or the statements of philosophy.

Anyway, I am most definitely not from that hell-hole, otherwise known as “Philadelphia”. I am from Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh is the only “burgh” in the United States, because when the US Federal Government years ago sought to standardize US maps and the city names, it changed all “burghs” to “burgs”. Only Pittsburgh resisted, and our stubbornness has made Pittsburgh unique.

I think someone may have been “meditating” at lunchtime…