Time to Invade Saudi Arabia

Fred Smith couldn’t be more right.

Look at all this hard, bulging, throbbing, lactating, evidence.

911 attackers were Saudis.

Foreign suicide groups are mainly Saudis.

news.yahoo.com/s/afp/usiraqsaudi … cWapoDW7oF

Lawrence of Arabia was in Saudi Arabia.

Mecca is in Saudi Arabia. Somehow take out that evil black rock. I mean, who’s kooky enough to worship a rock from the sky. Might as well worship stones or pieces of wood tied together.

Time to regime change Saudi Arabia, and as a “added bonus”, the US can take over management of its oil reserves.

Bonus!

I was talking to someone this weekend and mentioned that one of things that the US didn’t do, but should’ve after 911, was to bomb one of SA’s oil facilities. Just to put them on short notice that if this kind of shit ever happened again, friendship and codependency be damned, there’d be hell to pay.

Not Georgie’s nice Uncle Bandar :astonished:

Not Georgie’s nice Uncle Bandar :astonished:

And I’m left thanking whoever that neither you or Fred Smith are in charge of anything larger than a school yard fete! Not that it isn’t important, mind you.

HG

Damn, collective punishment. Operating on that principle, I hate to think what might happen the next time some US marines raped a Japanese school girl in Okinawa, and the US refused to hand them over for trial.

Still, would have been a whole lot smarter than attacking Iraq.

And I’m left thanking whoever that neither you or Fred Smith are in charge of anything larger than a school yard fete! Not that it isn’t important, mind you.

HG[/quote]
How many of the hijackers were from SA? What kind of education did they receive there? Where did the money to fund their lives in the US come from?

And you don’t think that SA is in the least partially culpable?

I don’t have a problem with your diagnosis, it’s your cure that frightens me.

Shoot first sort the details later may work on the world’s Grenadas, but other larger and wealthier countries require a little more tact.

HG

Saudi Arabia is cooperating with us now much better because of diplomacy. Should the British have bombed something in the US to register their disapproval of all the money and support given to the IRA by Irish Americans over the years? Now, we are cooperating with the British much more effectively.

Jack: Don’t post when you have been drinking. It is apparent. Patently so.

Just think how many Yanks working there would have been killed had they done that. Still, a small price to pay for ensuring the towel-heads tow the line.

BroonArab

[quote=“BroonAle”]Just think how many Yanks working there would have been killed had they done that. Still, a small price to pay for ensuring the towel-heads tow the line.

BroonArab[/quote]Been taking English classes from Baba the camel driver?

[quote=“Jaboney”][quote=“BroonAle”]Just think how many Yanks working there would have been killed had they done that. Still, a small price to pay for ensuring the towel-heads tow the line.

BroonArab[/quote]Been taking English classes from Baba the camel driver?[/quote]

Eh? Lost me there. Is that an abstract ‘camel toe’ joke?

BroonArab

If the camels will to toe the line, that’s fine. Nasty critters, camels. Dumb, stinky, nasty beasts of burden, more likely to tow a line than toe it.

[quote=“fred smith”]Saudi Arabia is cooperating with us now much better because of diplomacy. Should the British have bombed something in the US to register their disapproval of all the money and support given to the IRA by Irish Americans over the years? Now, we are cooperating with the British much more effectively.

Jack: Don’t post when you have been drinking. It is apparent. Patently so.[/quote]

Fred used the D-word with regard to dealing with the Muslims. How strange. Aren’t they too barbaric to deal with anything except by the sword? Isn’t that your position Fred?

Go fight with MFGR or Jaboney. This is boring.

If the camels will to toe the line, that’s fine. Nasty critters, camels. Dumb, stinky, nasty beasts of burden, more likely to tow a line than toe it.[/quote]

Yeah well OK. Glad to have provided a forum for you to display your massive intellectual prowess.

Must go and buy a little black mutze.

BroonAttired

Massive intellectual prowess? I read that essay in a Gr. 9 English class. Perhaps small town Canadian public schools are a cut above?
:wink:

[quote]In Iraq, the U.S. Army is holding thousands of prisoners at Camp Cropper near Baghdad airport and in Camp Bucca in the southern desert.

“There are some Saudis who are serving sentences and we have given the brothers, Saudi officials … lists containing the names of Saudi detainees,” he said.

Last week, al-Rubaie said before leaving for Saudi Arabia that the majority of the suicide bombers and “those who drive the vehicles to blow up our innocent civilians, Iraqis, are Saudis.” Al-Rubaie, who headed the delegation, said then “we need to stop the flow of suicide bombers, we need to stop the fatwas (religious edicts) coming from Saudis to justify the killings of innocent Iraqis.”[/quote]
news.yahoo.com/s/ap/iraq_saudi

Mmm, smart bombs. Maybe they should bomb the Riffa golf club. That’ll open some eyes.
riffagolfclub.com/pages/location.htm

Just think how many Yanks working there would have been killed had they done that. Still, a small price to pay for ensuring the towel-heads tow the line.

BroonArab[/quote]
I wonder if the number would have exceeded the number of people killed on 911, then in Afghanistan, then and now in Iraq.

Bombing is just the easy way though. I’ll give that to you. Immediately giving NASA, GM and Ford 10 billion dollars to market an alternative fuel would be even better, right?

but then I wonder how many suicide bombers they send abroad when they were really feeling the pinch.

BroonArab[/quote]
I wonder if the number would have exceeded the number of people killed on 911, then in Afghanistan, then and now in Iraq.

Bombing is just the easy way though. I’ll give that to you. Immediately giving NASA, GM and Ford 10 billion dollars to market an alternative fuel would be even better, right?

but then I wonder how many suicide bombers they send abroad when they were really feeling the pinch.[/quote]

1. we already have an alternative fuel. The Diesel engine was designed by Mr. Diesel to run on peanuts.

2. I would stop subsidizing GM and Ford so they actually try to compete.