Tips for a mid- to high-end restaurant with good vegetarian options?

Thanks all - Mia Cucina is great, and we have eaten there MANY times. Too many, to be honest. If I recall correctly, their branch near Zhishan MRT station has better set menu options than the one in Xinyi. And there’s another branch somewhere that I’ve only been to once because the tables were too close together and it was far too noisy. (The only disappointing thing I’ve had there was the cinnamon roll. It looked so good! But nope.)

Miss Green is alright, but more of a diner style - for example, you order from a counter. If I lived in the area, I’d probably go there all the time, but I’m not particularly interested in heading across town for it.

We went to Yu Shan Ge a couple of anniversaries ago. It was good! And interesting too - Japanese “kaiseki”, or so my notes tell me, with many different courses and lengthy lectures explaining each one. I didn’t understand the lectures. Absurdly photogenic dishes. Fancy and tasty. (EDIT: around $3700 for the two of us.)

I’m fine with going full vegetarian, but, well, if we do that it pretty much means the meal is for her, not me. Of course that’s sometimes good, but it’d be nice to know about more places where we can both love the meal.

Hungry Girl’s a great resource, and I’ve gone to plenty of places based on her recommendations.

I wish Yelp were more of a thing here. It’s mildly useful if I’m in an area and want to see what’s nearby, but that’s about it.