Tired of Bush Bashing, Let's Bash this Guy

Anders Fogh Rasmussen

Anders Fogh Rasmussen was in a pub in Finland and a regular customer suggested to him:

• “I’ll give you $200, if you let me smash ten beer bottles on your head.” Anders Fogh Rasmussen thought for a while and finally agreed, partly because of the peer pressure. The Finn smashed the first bottle on his head, then the second and so on, but he stopped after smashing nine bottles.
  • “So, when are you going to smash the tenth bottle?,” asked Anders Fogh Rasmussen.
  • “I am not a total idiot,” the Finn replied, “then I would have to give you that $200.”

A Finn, Anders Fogh Rasmussen, and a Norwegian found themselves deserted on a small island. A Cannibal tribe lived on the island, and they emprisoned the three men. The cannibals gave each of them a final wish. First they asked the Norwegian. The Norwegian wanted to see his wife once more. The cannibals went to find the wife. After he saw his wife, the Norwegian was eaten, and the cannibals made a canoe out of his skin. The Finn wanted to smoke one more cigarette. He got his cigarette. After he was finished, he was eaten and his skin was used to make a canoe. Then came Anders Fogh Rasmussen’s turn - he wanted a fork. He started to punch holes into himself, and yelled: “YOU WON’T MAKE A CANOE OUT OF ME!”

Interpol was looking for an escaped convict in Denmark, and sent pictures of the man to the Danish police. The pictures were taken from both sides and the front. After a few days the Danes replied: “We caught the guys on the left and the right but the one in the middle got away”.

A Danish airplane was getting ready to land in Stockholm’s airport. The control tower contacted the pilot and asked for his position. The Danish pilot was surprised and didn’t do anything. Again the control tower contacted the pilot. “Please tell us your position.” Then the pilot understood and answered: “Here I am in the front seat, as always…”

Q: Why do Danish people never play hide and seek?
A: Nobody wants to look for them.

• Far, hvem er Columbus?
  • Hvad pokker, kn