TK Playboys @ NYNY Live Bar 8.30pm, Sunday 22 Oct

[quote]The TK Playboys provide Taipei’s only bona fide Country and Honky Tonk experience, delivering toe-tapping, hand-clapping, overall good times to any event and venue.
Drawing on the beloved traditions of West Coast and Outlaw Country and Honky Tonk fun, the Playboys are guaranteed to get any crowd moving, with sharp, hard-driving guitars and heartfelt emotional delivery. Whether it’s a waltz, two-step, shuffle, or out and out boogie, there’s no sitting still when the TK Playboys take the stage.[/quote]

New York New York Live (please note, this is the BAR, not the MALL)
#180, Nan King E. Rd. Sec. 4,Taipei
Sunday, Oct. 22, 2006
8:30
NT$ 250 per person (incl. one drink)

tkplayboys.com/

Me’ll be there for sure. My big chance to meet a real live outlaw? You can’t be suggesting I’d miss that?

I’ve been asked to upload a flyer on behalf of you know who.

[quote=“irishstu”]I’ve been asked to upload a flyer on behalf of you know who.

[/quote]

Where the hell is Nan - King East Road?

[quote=“elektronisk”]
Where the hell is Nan - King East Road?[/quote]

In Songshan district. Also known as Nanjing East Road.
The exact location you’re looking for is right by the junction with Guangfu N. Rd (SW corner, then head W for about 30 metres).

[quote=“irishstu”][quote=“elektronisk”]
Where the hell is Nan - King East Road?[/quote]

In Songshan district. Also known as Nanjing East Road.
The exact location you’re looking for is right by the junction with Guangfu N. Rd (SW corner, then head W for about 30 metres).[/quote]

Ha Ha. How does that hook feel in your mouth? :laughing:

Wow. I feel so… used.

And you smell.

goddam stu, you can literally crawl home.

count me in. i’ll be the one boot scootin’ with straw in my mouth.

Went along to see the band; very cool. :sunglasses:

Cool? No. :stuck_out_tongue:

It was an awesome awesome awesome gig!

When’s the next one? :smiley:

Tight and happening. Taipei needs more of these guys.

the chief tight? Now I know why you wear that big rug on the front of your kilt. :wink:

Wish I could have made it.

the chief tight? Now I know why you wear that big rug on the front of your kilt. :wink:

Wish I could have made it.[/quote]

I think I can speak for every forumosan when I say that that is a disturbing mental ‘montage’…

Wish I could have made it.[/quote]

I think I can speak for every forumosan when I say that that is a disturbing mental ‘montage’…[/quote]

Hey, sandman isn’t that bad. :laughing:

What is “TK” anyway? I thought it meant “Team Kill”, i.e. the killing of someone by friendly fire… I guess I’ll have to check them out in action to know for sure.

An abbreviation of TPFKAT?

Next gig ‘fer sure’ is back at New York New York on November 19th.

Excellent! i don’t envisage having any more kids between now and then, so hopefully I’ll make it to this one.

Excellent! i don’t envisage having any more kids between now and then, so hopefully I’ll make it to this one.[/quote]

You still gotta look after em Stu… :slight_smile: