To all Indians

We with some of our local Taiwanese friend from church went to a restaurant called SARENA at Taishun St, No. 48-1, Taipei (Da-an Dist), It says Halal Restaurant. (Indian and Pakistani food). The owner is a Pakistani.
This is the worst ever food I have had in Taipei. The food was horrible not only without salt eventhough it was according to the taste of foreigners, but stale food. I do not not know if the chicken was old which made my family sick after eating from that restaurant. The chicken Biryani which I ordered for myself was just like the chinese fried rice with one roasted chicken leg piece. The Aloo Paratha contains tomatoes and the stuffing was wet but NO SALT, EVEN KHEEMA MUTTER - NO SALT. I really feel sorry for the locals who are cheated here since they do not know the real taste of Indian food. I returned the rice saying it is not good but what they do is added some more plain rice to it and the stale rice taste was still there. The owner’s wife comes and tells in Chinese that the food was cooked in the morning and is not gone bad.

Next time after church go up to Cafe India for their Sunday buffet. You won’t be disapointed.