To Catch a Thief - Sweet Revenge

[quote=“blueface666”]

Be sure to always carry a chainsaw. :smiling_imp:[/quote]

LOL. I would use an old dumb blade, though. Extends the pleasure :smiley:

And then what do you do when you want to ride it???[/quote]

Be sure to always carry a chainsaw. :smiling_imp:[/quote]

Again, logic seems to be going the way of the dodo here. If your hands are glued to the scooter, how are you going to start and use a chainsaw (or an old dumb blade, Mr. He?)?

So, is the superglue idea finally put to rest? I still say, the razor blade inserted into the back side of the throttle is more likely to deter our would-be thieves.

I thought about it over the weekend, and I think a boxing glove attached to a spring, that explodes into the thieves face as he / she opens the scooter, has more entertainment value, especially if, like in the cartoons, little stars of pain circle the thieves’ head.

[quote=“HakkaSonic”]How many people do you know who complain about noisy neighbors or somebody illegally blocking their parking space or annoying stray dogs or whatever? Lots of daydreams about taking revenge, but who follows up on them? That’s why I love the guy in this China Post story from two days ago.

A graduate student named Chen had two cell phones and NT$400 stolen from his motorcycle last week. So he parked his bike at the same place on Sunday, leaving two NT$100 bills in it, and went to a cafe across the street with his video camera.

Sure enough, two thieves took the money and took off, but Chen and his friends caught them. When the police came, not only did they have the thieves on camera, but Chen had also written down the serial numbers on the two bills.

Great stuff.

But I’m curious as to what is the law in terms of “setting up” criminals.[/quote]
it is a criminal offence to set up, depending how the prosecutor argue and how severe the crime is