To Taiwanese girls

1. Why do you spend all night circling like little vultures and then when one of your friends finally push you over (in a very obvious manner) INTO me do you just stand there and giggle.

2. Why do you then stand there and make little peace signs to your friends the whole time and continue to giggle and not even talk to me.

3. Why when I finally give you my fake phone number do you run away cheering and all your friends hit you on the head.

4. Why do you point your toes inwards and blow up your cheeks and press your finger into your cheek. Do you really think I wanna screw a 25 yr old that acts like a 5 yr old.

I DONT GET IT!!! EDUCATE MEEEEEEEE!!!

Battery9, you just don’t get Taiwanese culture. You don’t understand the Cute Culture?

They think they are cute. They think you find them cute. They think Mini Mouse and Hello Kitty are cute. It’s all about the cute factor. Some foreigner guys find bobby socks, pony tails, giggles and girly voices are cute.

Cute, baby, cute. The Cute Culture rules.

[quote=“Battery9”] Do you really think I wanna screw a 25 yr old that acts like a 5 yr old.
quote]

It’s a mating ritual. They quit doing it after you poke them a few times.

Hey, they want to have sex with you. And you act as if that’s a bad thing!

Actually, my local guy friends also hate that shit. So I have no clue why the girls do it.

I like that stuff because it shows that they are trying to get ur attention. If they do it CONSTANTLY I can see where it could get annoying. My gf was never like that, she was sort of the opposite, I was never sure if she liked me or wanted me to go to hell on our first couple encounters, haha!

Why is Cosplay so important?

Miltonkid wrote [quote]Why is Cosplay so important?[/quote]
Because it’s less painful for the womenfolk if their “naughty parts” are lubricated before we insert the johnson.

They don’t stick around! I mean, they hang around all night, and the moment you give in and give your number they ran around screaming and cheering like banchees. Maybe its a ‘get a foreigners’ number game.

I’m a woman…and this is not always sexual. This happens when I hang around in public too. Wanting to take their photo with me…maybe they are confusing me with some celebrity. Shrug.

[quote=“Hongda”][quote=“Battery9”] Do you really think I wanna screw a 25 yr old that acts like a 5 yr old.
quote]

It’s a mating ritual. They quit doing it after you poke them a few times.[/quote][/quote]

Yeah, but with those kind of girls, then the psycho shit starts.

I find most girls here aren’t like that (not the ones I meet anyway). And my SO was certainly never like that.

My guess is that they’re out on ‘Pig Night’…You know…where the chic that gets the ugliest guy wins the money they all bet earlier on!!..:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m so glad that the girl I meet in Taiwan is nothing like that…
She’s what I’d call very normal :stuck_out_tongue:
You sure you don’t have a bunch of Japanese groupies following you around :wink:

Groupies are the best. Like cult members without all the spiritual stuff.

[quote=“bismarck”][quote=“Hongda”][quote=“Battery9”] Do you really think I wanna screw a 25 yr old that acts like a 5 yr old.
quote]

It’s a mating ritual. They quit doing it after you poke them a few times.[/quote]

Yeah, but with those kind of girls, then the psycho shit starts.
.[/quote][/quote]

Depends on the age really. I have met alot of mature acting ones that just as easily go into psycho-shaojye mode. …much deeper hidden problems which they know how to cover up longer.

[quote=“Battery9”]1. Why do you spend all night circling like little vultures and then when one of your friends finally push you over (in a very obvious manner) INTO me do you just stand there and giggle.

1. Why do you then stand there and make little peace signs to your friends the whole time and continue to giggle and not even talk to me.

2. Why when I finally give you my fake phone number do you run away cheering and all your friends hit you on the head.

3. Why do you point your toes inwards and blow up your cheeks and press your finger into your cheek. Do you really think I wanna screw a 25 yr old that acts like a 5 yr old.

I DONT GET IT!!! EDUCATE MEEEEEEEE!!![/quote]

I assume that they think it’s cool to have a waigoren friend.
They think Waigoren=Native English speaker, so they can have free English lessons from you, if they become your friend.
Also, they want to take photos with you, so that they can show off to other friends.

Simple as that. However, I’ve never met 25yr old who giggles. That’s unusual. :astonished:

It’s all an act. They turn into domineering bee-itches once they get you hooked into their spider trap. Zhende-ma? Dui!

Who cares? Ask her back to your place. While you’re boinking her, give her the victory sign. Maybe more than one will come back with you. You could give one of them the high five and giggle while you’re doing whatever to the other one.

I know you’re just having a rant and that you know very well that the way to avoid this type of “gender assignation” is to be one yourself, so that you get your attention from the “tomboys.”
In fact, I think you should. I think you’d look absolutely darling in a white ruffled frock and red patent pumps with your hair in bunches. :wink:

If she were giggling to her friends and giving them the “peace” sign while going down on you, would you zip your pants up and walk out in disgust?

There are heavy rules over here!!! A woman with short hair isnt allowed to like a woman with long hair. It’s nutty…so yes, I shall put little Hello Kitties on my cheeks and wear a mini and suck a lollipop. I can dress Sambuka up in high heels and put bows in her hair!!! Great idea thanks!