To Taiwanese girls

Blasphemer!! :fume: :raspberry:

:laughing:

Run away as fast as you can!

actually yes…if anyone flashes the peace sign, giggles, or acts like a toddler during sex, im outa there.

Just because a person is willing doesnt make him/her worthy.

Watching way too much Japanese drama’s and taking a cue from that to define their womanhood. :noway:

I blame it on Pitchi Pitchi Pitch Mermaid Melody. I had to confiscate sooo many of those damn cards…my 5 yr old students giggling at little pink haired girls with their panties showing…and some cards have them fondling their bare chested dude friends…I was like…NO WAY.

what happened to the days of Piglet and Eeyore.

I always found other ways to help them define womanhood… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’m still waiting for a Taiwanese girl to answer this…it’s not an attack…I just really want to know WHY. The spending time to get the number then running away and never talking to me again that night.

It is just bullshit like everything else. Why think about it?

because I’m definitely not going to fall for the whole ‘don’t think too much’ thang either!!

Tell them you’re not into “Hello Kitty”, but are more into “Hello Clitty”. :wink:

You will never understand taiwanese culture.

I was a serial phone number collector in Taiwan. Get a phone number, put it in the wallet, and never call it. Look at it a couple of times and wonder, “Who the hell was that?”

[quote=“Battery9”]actually yes…if anyone flashes the peace sign, giggles, or acts like a toddler during sex, im outa there.

Just because a person is willing doesnt make him/her worthy.[/quote]

Do you see what you wrote? If she’s waxing you and her friends are watching, you’re going to high tail it? C’mon.

So how does a toddler act during… never mind.

they act cute cause they never grow up.

Some of the thirty-some-year olds I meet are suprisingly juvenille.

Not that I’m really an adult anyway. I giggle :stuck_out_tongue:

So how does a toddler act during… never mind.[/quote]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: