Toddler-sized protective gear for bike riding

(Sorry for such a wordy title, but don’t know how else to describe what I am looking for. :blush: :blush:)

Where can I find toddler sized (for a 3-4 year old) elbow pads, knee pads and gloves for bike riding? My LO has been taking some spills while learning to ride her new bike, and I want to get her some protective gear (we already have a helmet for her.) I have checked some bike shops (including the Giant shop in Shinkong Mitsukoshi) but they don’t seem to have what I am looking for.

Doesn’t need to be name-brand stuff, just something to keep the kid more protected when riding her bike.

Prefer to find a shop in Taipei that isn’t too expensive please.

Thanks so much in advance for any advice. :slight_smile:

My kids use the protective gear from ToysRUs. We use it for skateboarding, and riding the bikes. The set of gloves, knee pads, and elbow pads was about 400twd if I remember correctly. Carrefour also carries some. You can also get gear at the stores across from Da An Park, Gienguo South Road just south of Hsin-Yi. They teach a lot of rollerblading at Da An and there are a couple of stores selling kids’ protective gear. I got helmets and gloves for rollerblading at one.

Great, thanks for the advice. Will check out Toys R Us. :slight_smile:

Thanks again. :slight_smile: