Toilet humour

I talked to my old mum by email about Forumosa and poo humour. The above was the result.

I’d thought that it was a bit of light hearted banter and good for a laugh and to relieve the tension of day to day work etc.

Looking into its murky depths I can see emotional states ranging from severe discomfort by some posters/ readers all the way through to the complexity of moral superiority imposed by others and some laughs in between.

I don’t quite know where to head from here. Probably look for the safe middle ground.

I sometimes wish I was once again the 8 year old at school who laughed so hard he pissed his pants and wished he had the dark grey shorts on that day instead of the very light grey ones.

More important of course than the embarrassment was having wasted all the reserve that was being saved for the pissing over the wall contest at lunch time. Simpler times back then.

Every morning it’s humorous on the toilet as soon as it says … thanks for letting go of me … see ya … :smiley:

My mom would never tell a fart joke, but she will certainly laugh at one that we tell. As a matter of fact, though she wouldn’t be happy with potty talk during dinner, if someone pulls off a particularly loud fart after dinner, she’ll laugh louder than any of us.

Sure, there shouldn’t be entire threads devoted to such puerile topics as defecation and flatulence, but the ocassional joke here and there is fine, in my opinion.

[quote=“Tomas”]My mom would never tell a fart joke, but she will certainly laugh at one that we tell. As a matter of fact, though she wouldn’t be happy with potty talk during dinner, if someone pulls off a particularly loud fart after dinner, she’ll laugh louder than any of us.

Sure, there shouldn’t be entire threads devoted to such puerile topics as defecation and flatulence, but the ocassional joke here and there is fine, in my opinion.[/quote]

My mum wouldn’t stand for it whatsoever. So as a result I had to keep that between myself and my mates. Even now, never in front of a lady. BUT, I’d still laugh if a girl came up with a joke of that ilk…

Did anyone see Duece Bigalow: European Gigolo? Toilet humour from beginning to end. But what a load of horsesh*t… Felt seriously cheated out of my money after that movie (and it should be noted that I was dragged there by a Tw girl because of that Tw actor in the movie - otherwise I would’ve waited for it’s debut on local cable). A good example of really bad toilet humour IMHO.

Otherwise, everything has it’s place and time, I think.

My mom sometimes tells me jokes she and her colleagues (all teachers) have made at school.
And I blush and don’t know what to say or where to look. Terrible.

Toilet humour is linked to a desire to remain as a child. It has something to do with never getting past a fascination with your own poop.

That makes me the Peter Pan of poop.

So this toilet walks into a bar and says to the bartender…

haha, just kidding … im a bit “el loco” today :loco:

[quote=“TomHill”]Toilet humour is linked to a desire to remain as a child. It has something to do with never getting past a fascination with your own poop.

That makes me the Peter Pan of poop.[/quote]

Did you major in Psych and post grad in Poop?

I could read a lot into your post.

Do we have to get bogged down with this ?

Does that count as toilet humour ?

Why did Tigger stick his head in the toilet?

Because he was looking for Pooh.

[quote=“Ironman”][quote=“TomHill”]Toilet humour is linked to a desire to remain as a child. It has something to do with never getting past a fascination with your own poop.

That makes me the Peter Pan of poop.[/quote]

Did you major in Psych and post grad in Poop?

I could read a lot into your post.[/quote]

I studied Educational psych at uni for a couple of years. We did indeed study childrens’ fascination with their poop, and the fact that it is linked to mental progression.
I have been a master of the muck since birth.

Does my new avatar enter the realms of distasteful toilet humour?

I like it. Can’t help but like it. Damn.

I like it. Can’t help but like it. Damn.[/quote]
In that case, I shall keep it… :bravo: :laughing:

I was a student in the last class my 8th grade biology teacher taught before he retired and since it was full of honor students who were really good in science and had built a rapport with him (we even gave him a pet name, Dr. Wayne, rather than calling him his teacher name of Mr. Ellison), he had no qualms of ending it with a bang. I remember only bits and pieces of the “rectum” joke Mr. Ellison told us that June afternoon back in 1993. I tried to find the joke, but apparently the version he told was much dirtier than what’s out there on the internet. I do remember that it was about two dogs that little Johnny saw humping where the teacher corrects his various terms for what was happening with school-appropriate language (you can imagine the jaws dropped by me and my other 13- and 14-year-old classmates hearing our very conservative teacher saying some of these terms, including “fucking”)and finally ends with the lines:

Johnny: And then a car ran over his stupid ass.

Teacher: Johnny! It’s “Rectum”!

Johnny: Wrecked him? Shit, it damn near killed him!

That’s my scatological contribution to this thread. The next time I’m at my grandmother’s, I’ll run across the street to his house and ask him to retell me the joke for you all.

I think one of the reasons why I wanted to become a science teacher (as opposed to a kindergarten or elementary school teacher) was to be able to tell that joke to my own class of students the day I retired. Well, I mean that and the fact that I love science.

I’d like to announce that I have given up on giving up toilet humour.

To my mum today by email.

[quote]I’d have had her bring back my cycling pants. You know, the ones that look like incontinence pants but they are the cycling innner shorts.
Really, they are…[/quote]

Forumosa.

[forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.ph … 043#490043](German drain pipes converted into hotel rooms!

And ImaniOU

The version I grew up with involved Johnny shoving fireworks up frogs arses.

Teacher: Johnny! It’s “Rectum”!

Johnny: Wrecked him? Blew the fu%$er to bits.

Oh well…Back to work.

It is a sad day Ironman. No more potty humour. You can PM me your toilet jokes, whilst you wean yourself off.

No, I’ve given up on giving up. Everything is looking up now.

Ironman, I think a good fart story is in order, in celebration of your resolution to give up toilet humor.

My contribution:

As a college freshman, I lived in the uni dormitories, eating three meals a day in the dorm cafeteria. Unfortunately, the food in the cafeteria gave me powerful gas pains that could only be relieved through loud and violent farting.

One night I found myself on a date with an attractive young lady I’d had my eye on for some time. It was a second date, the date where you go for the goodnight kiss. The date goes along swimmingly, save for the rumbling in my lower intestinal area left over from that day’s late lunch in the cafeteria. After dinner, I open her door for her, shut it firmly and, as I’m walking around the back of the car to my side, let out a fart that I’m sure was heard many blocks away. Ah, sweet relief, I’m thinking.

Alas, relief turns into nightmare when I open my door and sit down, only then realizing that I have cut that most embarassing of farts…the trailer. It has followed me into the cab of my small vehicle, and the smell is less than pleasant. My date cannot help but exclaim “Ewww, what is that smell?”

I am speechless, shocked and mortified. I have poisoned my date, and a good night kiss is now out of the question. My date, bless her heart, quickly realizes the source of the smell, and very sweetly says “Oh, it must be the cows nearby.”

There was not a dairy or a ranch for 100 miles.

I ended up dating that girl for three years. Any woman who could forgive what I did, and help me cover for it, was worth keeping :laughing: .