Tom hill is a big doody head

well, he is. :raspberry:

At least he doesn’t smell…

he has doody in his hair. You think that doesn’t smell?

You ARE Irish! :wink:

You need a vacation, jd. Your posts have been getting more bizarre recently.

T.S.C. wrote [quote]You need a vacation, jd. Your posts have been getting more bizarre recently.[/quote]

He is on vacation, back in the U.S.! :slight_smile: Scary. That’s what happens when you escape Taiwan after a long sentence.

[quote=“jdsmith”]well, he is. :raspberry:[/quote]Links ?

Can we make this into a poll, so that ‘curtains smith’ can finally see how incredibly popular and handsome I am?
Or shall we just get him banned for being a dirty rule breaker?

TomHill wrote [quote]Or shall we just get him banned for being a dirty rule breaker?[/quote]
Yeah, and for what he did to those mexican whores back in '92. Dirty bastard! :smiling_imp:

l think jd has been gargling with bong water… TH actually has The Doobie Brothers near his head

Funk500,
Sorry to go off topic, but why is your avatar woman slapping her titties with a leek?

:offtopic:

Tut Tut.

He is on vacation, back in the U.S.! :slight_smile: Scary. That’s what happens when you escape Taiwan after a long sentence.[/quote]

Indeed.

I just saw some dood on the highway, about my age, in a shirt and tie, mopey look on his face, driving to work or somewhere…I’m in a yellow flowered island shirt my son picked out, 8 week uncut hair, unshaven face, singing “I got SUNSHINNNNNNE n a cloudy day out the car window.”

I think he cried…

[quote=“almas john”]Funk500,
Sorry to go off topic, but why is your avatar woman slapping her titties with a leek?[/quote]
Didn’t you know women are into that? Of course, smaller-breasted Asian women have to use a scallion.

[quote=“Taichung Social Club”][quote=“almas john”]Funk500,
Sorry to go off topic, but why is your avatar woman slapping her titties with a leek?[/quote]
Didn’t you know women are into that? Of course, smaller-breasted Asian women have to use a scallion.[/quote]

I was told she’s doing it to encourage breast-milk, but that could be a hoax