Tommy525's sneaking into Taiwan :)

[quote=“tommy525”]Yes you be correctamente “baby” in T-talk = gF [/quote]Got any pictures? Or youtube videos? :howyoudoin:

Excellent!

You must try to come back at the same time as our friend, Tommy. I’ll set up a three-way, cage-match rock off with you two and jimi at the Taipei Egg.

The Chief can be the ref in the cage, doing his best to avert his eyes from any rule flaunting.

Get ready to Rumble!

Not sure exactly what you mean. I’m fairly sure I could win a fight with tommy or jimi in 30 seconds, though. :ponder:

Edit Not that I would ever beat up poor defenseless boys!

Tommy, how long do you plan on staying?

And When is your flight for? Mine is in mid-may :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Rabidpie”]Tommy, how long do you plan on staying?

And When is your flight for? Mine is in mid-may :P[/quote]

Thats bout the time frame for me too. Unfortunately I can only stay bout 2 weeks this time. Maybe I can move back to Asia if I find a way later on tho. Id like to. I feel I missed out on a lot of fun not being on the rock the last 9 years.

Where are you departing from? SFO? Just fyi, I saw on travelocity China Airlines was bout 690 roundtrip, EVA was a hair over 800 but Japan Airlines was only 750 while ANA was like 790. I think thats cheap for Japanese airlines. They fly 777 for 11 hours to tokyo , change planes there and complete the trip to taipei in another 3 and a half hours. Its actually nice to take a few hours break in between flights , for me . I think Im gonna try that way. I hate super long flights and would rather not go nonstop for nearly 14 hours. Especially the nitetime flights by CAL and EVA that basically fly nearly 14 hours all in darkness. Iv done that route once and I hated being in the dark for such a long nite. I prefer daytime flights.

OH Im sure the Bcup will have me on the mat in 30 seconds like she said.haha. And Elvis can outdrink my butt by the second big peechow.

After being suspended for two weeks and followed with a 30 day suspension I think my “youtube” days are behind me (at least anything with tits in it) !!

[quote=“zender”]Tommy, can ya hear me?

:serenade:

Let me be the VERY FIRST to say that irishstu will be there to pick you up at the airport.

He looks just like Daisyhotkiss; you can’t miss him.[/quote]

Haha funny. But havent we all decided that daisyhotkiss is really Tom HiLL?

When are you going?

I’m in Berkeley right now.

Tommy525 - yay! Finally you get to go to Taiwan. Maybe you will stay there. Btw, I saw air fare return to Taiwan for $427 leaving from LAX a few weeks ago but you were suspended or something so I couldn’t give you the good news.

Hey, if the rest of yallz ballz meet up with tommy525 you gotta tell us what he’s REALLY like. I’ve been toying with the idea of a Bay Area HH to get our TW food fix, but was afraid only T-boz would show up and I’d have to endure a full meal’s worth of “TW girls are hot” talk while trying to maintain my polite and demure self, keep my food down, and keep my eyes from :unamused:

Chris - funny you mention Berkeley cuz I was just thinking maybe I should go check out the Crate and Barrel outlet store on 4th Street today. Never been to Berkeley, I don’t have Birkenstocks, only Keens, is that ok? :slight_smile:

wow, Looks like everyone is going to be In Taiwan this May.

Where is the forumosa hang out spot or something? Maybe I’ll go.

Goddamit, tommy, I was in Taiwan seven years and you never showed. When am I going to get to arm wrestle your ass now?

Don’t worry, you won’t be pilloried for not wearing Birkenstocks…we Berkeleyites are a tolerant people!

Hey Buttercup, I would be happy to wrestle you for a beer or two or three :slight_smile:

Check your pm Chris , i sent you my cell number if you are free to hang out in berk a bit.

And maybe 914 can join up with us too. And 427 for airfare roundtrip from LAX to and from TPE? Thats incredible. Sorry I missed that !! I could jet down to LAX easily on Southwest back and forth for maybe a hundski? or something?

Oh and whats tommy525 really like? Well the Myth is greater then the LEgend . Sorry bout that , but its true. :smiley:

My friend got a round trip ticket to TW for late-may for USD 400 somthing flying from LAX. It’s by Malaysian Airline. IF you havent bought your ticket you can prolly check to see if they still have the promotion. I’m flying from SFO early aJune nd it’s 1000+. What a big difference!! :noway:

TW has changed a lot since 99…I noticed something new every time I go back…enjoy your time there =)

I got a flight for NT$22,000 from TPE-SFO-TPE on Cathay Pacific

[quote=“zender”]Tommy, can ya hear me?

:serenade:

Let me be the VERY FIRST to say that irishstu will be there to pick you up at the airport.

He looks just like Daisyhotkiss; you can’t miss him.[/quote]

Just for curiosity I may drop in the airport and check you up, maybe approach and give you a little handshake and a kiss on the face (if you look very delectable, of course). After the kiss (if you look delectable, of course) you will find a new meaning for your visit and maybe come me straight to my cove in the skirts of Kaohsiung (only if you look delectable).

Wow, another Bay Area thread, how cool! :slight_smile:

914, I assume that’s your baby as your avatar. My memory’s fading, so I don’t recall if I was aware you had a baby. Anyway, congratulations. :bravo: Glad to see how you’re improving your life, starting with becoming a Californian (essential first step, though it will take at least 10 years till you really start becoming a member). Then having a kid. Fantastic. :slight_smile:

Chris, what the hell are you doing out there? It’s not xmas, not chinese new year, not summer vacation. I take it you’re just over for a brief visit?

tommy, say hi to my folks when you drive past Kensington. And don’t forget to bring my blue cheese dressing.

I’m envious of the prospects of a Berkeley HH. Wish I could join you. I can’t complain, though. We’re flying out in June, then driving to Yosemite for a few days, my first time there in 30 years. :slight_smile:

Oh yea: wow, good deals on ticket prices you all got. I guess that’s cuz this is neither CNY nor xmas nor summer break so it’s really the low season. Still, impressive.

Welcome home, tommy.

Gosh guys thanks for all the welcoming messages, really warms the soul here.

but good grief i gotta get me some cheap tickets seeing as you guys aced those that you got. way to go !! GOod grief cathay for 22,000nt roundtrip?? NO wonder those guys lost over a billion dollars last year. Malaysian for 400 roundtrip sounds like a steal, even if i gotta greyhound it down south. but virgin usa got roundtrip for like 100 somewhere near there.

thanks for all the info.
now why cant i just win the lotto and buy a house in kenting and jet off to HK every 30 days or sumthin? And I wonder if daisykiss is delectable herself? :laughing: could be worth a trip to k-town just to find out huh? HSR anyone?

Annual visit home.

Indeed. Tickets are cheapest this time of year.

One month. Half done.