Tommy's story

Nice cartoon, Icon. As my gran said often. ‘Common sense isnae common.’

I fight against my internal prejudices that all men are mentally inferior shitwits, put on this earth to take the bubbles out of my Coke, because I truly believe that they’re just humans with thoughts and feelings, often not entirely tangential to my own. Equality has to be about actions not words, though. I had lunch with a guy I don’t want to fuck today and listened to his thoughts and opinions without just waiting till he’d finished so I could tell my more interesting stories. I believe it’s important though. Men and women are both from Uranus.

And this is why we have so many single mothers in Latin America… Ayayayayayayayayyyyyy

Gals, don’t set the bar too low. Guys, don’t look down on yourselves. Not even jokingly.

*Unless we are talking about hygiene, which since today is Thursday my house is a stinky mess of doggie poo, cat fur balls and assorted detritus of our lives, hence I am truly the exception if you are thinking all women are neat freaks and guys are a mess… speaking of which this desk is the Twilight zone…)

Remember what I told Tommy at the beginning of this saga: Spanish saying : siempre hay una media remendada para un zapato roto -there is always a mended sock for a shoe with a hole. Or like Grandma used to say: velo y mortaja del cielo Baja - wedding veil and death shroud fall from the sky

What was I sayin again? Oh yeah… I forgot :slight_smile:

Indeed. Can we get back on topic guys?

How’s your wife’s menstrual cycle tommy525?

Indeed. Can we get back on topic guys?

How’s your wife’s menstrual cycle tommy525?[/quote]

Keep on talking about that and soon you’ll be informed of its absence and we’ll be sending red eggs across the Pacific…

I can just imagine Icons words of wisdom to friends.

ICON
'Ah Xiao Hei…don’t be so downhearted.

The nail that sticks up is beaten down by the shoe. But the shoe is left with a hole. However there is always a mended sock for a shoe with a hole.
Therefore a hole in the sock is worth two in the bush. A bush from Mars or Venus cannot be judged by looks alone.

XIAO HEI

‘Ehhhhh’

I am my pals shoulder to cry on, I’ll all ears.

In Spanish we say: in conjugal matters, don’t stick your hand in, but always offer a friendly ear.

[quote=“Icon”]

In Spanish we say: in conjugal matters, don’t stick your hand in, but always offer a friendly ear.[/quote]

I don’t mind offering advice, but I draw the line at sticking my hand in. Unless asked nicely.

Yeah it might get a bit uncomfortable in there.

And this is why we have so many single mothers in Latin America… Ayayayayayayayayyyyyy

Gals, don’t set the bar too low. Guys, don’t look down on yourselves. Not even jokingly.[/quote]

True dat. You are what you internalize. If you see yourself as an inferior human being you’re going to behave like an inferior human being. You’ll be a second rate parent who doesn’t respect others because you don’t respect yourself.

[quote=“Icon”]I am my pals shoulder to cry on, I’ll all ears.

In Spanish we say: in conjugal matters, don’t stick your hand in, but always offer a friendly ear.[/quote]

I was trying to get at the point that you are proficient at ‘chengyu’ in multiple languages. It could get interesting. :noway:

A wise man said, the way to end sex is to get married. Well I am having a bit of that. Haha, hoho. Well, its not THAT funny actually. But she now no longer wants to get hot and heavy every day. In fact I aint had any for like two weeks.

Usual complaints, Im too heavy and it hurts and shes too lazy to be the engine.

Oh well, there must be a gathering of minds on all matters, including this one. Compromises will be found. Pacts signed. Commodities exchanged and all that.

[quote=“tommy525”]A wise man said, the way to end sex is to get married. Well I am having a bit of that. Haha, hoho. Well, its not THAT funny actually. But she now no longer wants to get hot and heavy every day. In fact I aint had any for like two weeks.

Oh well, there must be a gathering of minds on all matters, including this one. Compromises will be found. Pacts signed. Commodities exchanged and all that.[/quote]

Well Tommy, marriage to the right woman will give you a lifetime of sex. Albeit with perhaps decreasing regularity.

[quote=“headhonchoII”][quote=“Icon”]I am my pals shoulder to cry on, I’ll all ears.

I was trying to get at the point that you are proficient at ‘chengyu’ in multiple languages. It could get interesting. :noway:[/quote]

Sorry, went right over my head. You confused me using Xiao Hei. As fas as I know, Xiao Hei is a dog. :laughing:

[quote=“tommy525”]A wise man said, the way to end sex is to get married. Well I am having a bit of that. Haha, hoho. Well, its not THAT funny actually. But she now no longer wants to get hot and heavy every day. In fact I aint had any for like two weeks.

Oh well, there must be a gathering of minds on all matters, including this one. Compromises will be found. Pacts signed. Commodities exchanged and all that.[/quote]

Her actions prove that she’s not into you. She needs to go.

well, I am sure Rodeo and Superking would comment but your buddy, TEMPOGAIN is on 24 hour “I told you not to say I told you,” alert.

Now she won’t let you fun with her… OH MY GOD! It’s time to boat this bass.

It’s off to the temp forum I go. Let’s do it with a bit of musical style… c’mon fatso just bust a move.

Aww its really not that bad, because as if by magic after i wrote those words this morning, she got all amorous on me. Wanting to take showers together and all that jazz.

I think the girls just mercurial.

Plus shes on the sensitive side. For example the cat (who she adores way too much) came over to see me last night while watching the tube, and not to her…and that sent her off to bed in tears. Hmmm.

Shes sensitive to any sign of insufficient affection.

I do have to tell her to let go of the cat and let him breathe and not to hug him all the time. The guy has to be able to digest his food non ?

In the name of all mercy, guys, PMS stands for a week before and a week after the Red Tide, but there are also intramonthly hormonal unbalances that affect libido and sensitivity beyond our external factors. I’d go further to explain the effects of such but they vary a lot from women to women. Yet every married guy should be aware of those dates. make a chart. Pro Tip: chocolate, lots of it. Good quality, dark.

BTW, we are most ehem, amorous after the red Blockade because, ehem, that is also a high fertility window -which also makes us wimmin folk more attractive to you guys. Complain the Maker if you disagree with the arrangements.

:ponder: :ponder: :ponder: