Too annoying to ignore

Yes,

He told me thru a untapped encrypted wire that Chairman Mao has banned him for good. He’s coming back though with a new feather and prolly will file a formal lawsuit against Chairman Mao.

regards

ax

ps. And I suggest him to come back with a new nick “Overkill”

Formosa,

Yup, Anton does sent ridiculous numbers of PMs’, resulting in my final reply of “Pfffffffffssssssssssttttttttttttt!!!”

Thankyou Anton, that PM was wonderful. :smiley:

:?

OK start voting…

Antonxie into an early and commanding lead. I think we should all start debating punitive or corrective measures to be taken against the eventual winner of the poll (should all their posts contain a mental health warning) … Anton, better start preparing the case for the defence.

I got a vote, I can’t believe it, I got a vote.
I’d just like to thank Segue and all those who bring out the worst in me. My mother and father for putting up with me all those years. My friends, wait… I don’t have any. Moving right along… I’d also like to thank my boss for not giving me enough to do and as a result I have all this spare time to post on Segue. People like Tigerman, Mother T, etc, who always respond to my posts and keep me going way past the expiry date of any thread. And most of all I’d like to thank Spiny Norman, without whom, none of this would be possible.

Thank you, thank you, thank you ( he says in a heart felt, teary eyed manner)

At least you have publicity man. Publicity is publicity. Grab as much of it as you can. :wink:

yep…

popularity has nothing to do with quality.

**** F4 ****

Thanks for the second vote Anton.
hmmmm… glad I hit that read this post button.
Quality is something that you would know noth… Oh damn… I said I was going to try being nicer on Segue…
Well, Happy New Year Anton and good luck with those English lessons.:wink:

I usually stay out of these things and just watch from the sidelines, but this is too much to ignore.

Below is the first post from Anton, wouldn’t it have been better if this is where it ended?

OTOH, I enjoy watching the flame Anton fests, perhaps this will be another one for me to enjoy.

[quote]Hola,

I’m anton xie.
New to segue. Just got online today…
hope to make new buddy here in taipei…

amistad,

anton xie[/quote]

and I vote for Imyourbiggestfan to be added to the list.

imyourbiggestfan duly added. According to the rules, I should put Jake the Snake’s name up there. But he is presumed to be just another persona of Boss hogg anyway. I further suspect that BH logged on as JTS to boost his ratings (now 3 votes). If he really wanted to win, I think BH would have tried to defend Anton istead of going for the jugular. I strongly suspect BH of wanting to get 2nd place, though. Peverse sense of pride, but then… read his posts…or ignore them. its up to you.

Only one vote for me so far? Great Voodoo Jesus! What does it take to annoy you people?
I am going to have to try MUCH harder, goddamnit!

To the numbnuts who voted for me: “Nice work, human doormat!”
To the rest: “BITE ME!”

Life is hard; then you die.

[quote=“wolf_reinhold”]To the numbnuts who voted for me: “Nice work, human doormat!”
To the rest: “BITE ME!”
[/quote]

What Wolf said goes double from me

BTW, Jake the Snake has nothing to do with me, don’t believe that then read the above again.

I believe Sandman caught BH out using “Jake the Snake” or “Jakethesnake” in a flamed thread, while BH was still in Bassman mode and pretending to be a religious fanatic.

BTW, thanks for the vote (from Cake, hopefully). I wear it as a badge of honour.

[quote=“imyourbiggestfan”]I believe Sandman caught BH out using “Jake the Snake” or “Jakethesnake” in a flamed thread, while BH was still in Bassman mode and pretending to be a religious fanatic.
[/quote]
What we believe or are led to believe is not always the truth. To be caught out is something that I am yet to experience. The quote that Sandman refered to is freely available on the net ,and comes as I am led to believe by Jake the Snakes PM to me, from another Taiwan website. I don’t know Jake the Snake but we do PM from time to time.

To win this contest would be an honor, but I am far away from winning. Second aint bad though

Clark Kent isn’t Superman. But they communicate sometimes :wink:

Clark Kent isn’t Superman. But they communicate sometimes :wink:[/quote]

Now I am being compared to Superman, I need to work out more and get some nice red underwear to wear outside my jeans.

Hey TM, you probably wouldn’t look too bad in a lycra ,spandex suit yourself. At the next Segue get together you come as Batman and I’ll be Superman. :unamused:

Just stop pickin’ on me

Please read the warning at the bottom of this post

No, I most definitely would not.

I found this great picture of Tigerman