Top 100 Reasons To Smoke

1. Smoking breaks the ice and facilitates formalities at third world immigration checkpoints and border crossings.

2. Ciggies are a useful form of currency.

1. Puffing on a pipe can lend you an air of Gandalf-esque wisdom.
  1. It accentuates one’s fabulous wardrobe.

2. We can look forward to the day when 2nd hand smokers are forced to pay half.

1. Makes your ‘high’ last longer

2. Makes your beer/whiskey/etc buzz last longer

:beer:

1. The reason most people start smoking in the first place: It makes you look COOL! :beatnik:

…you lot just don’t understand smoker’s culture.

1. Smoking gives you hairy balls, yes the ladies too. :noway:
  1. It’s a way to show people that regardless of education, intelligence, I.Q, or levels of knowledge…you are in fact…stupid. :smiling_imp: :wink:
  1. It’s your chance to admire my front porch … :smiley:
  1. You want me to leave your presence. (For some it would be reason #1)

33.) Boredom.

34.) A girl who smokes almost certainly “pokes”. Leaves out the “hassle” of guessing whether she’ll put out…

[quote=“bismarck”]

34.) A girl who smokes almost certainly “pokes”. Leaves out the “hassle” of guessing whether she’ll put out…[/quote]

You wouldn’t happen to lurk around Catholic schools also? :wink: :rainbow:

[quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“bismarck”]

34.) A girl who smokes almost certainly “pokes”. Leaves out the “hassle” of guessing whether she’ll put out…[/quote]

You wouldn’t happen to lurk around Catholic schools also? :wink: :rainbow:[/quote]

Only on Sundays… :wink:

[quote=“bismarck”][quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“bismarck”]

You wouldn’t happen to lurk around Catholic schools also? :wink: :rainbow:[/quote]

Only on Sundays… :wink:[/quote]

Right after mass… :unamused: :unamused:

I can tell you that a packet of fags costs more than a fiver. Yes, thats

35: When smoking crack…the cig helps prepare your throat for the more harsh crack.

1. If you always wanted to be the singer in a rock and roll band, smoking a few packs a day will give you a melifluous voice like bob dylan, neil young or tom waits.
  1. The 2006 Pirelli Calendar February, July and August
  1. Because death dealing tobacco companies don’t have enough money as it is.
  1. Being a smoker eliminates interest from many excellent non-smoking potential life partners, making the choice slightly easier.

So I gather my advice to the Mrs. went unheeded? I am approaching 6 months now.
:wink:

[color=white]Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh[/color]