Top Ten Blues Songs

Mouth playing begins at 1:36. Behind the head playing toward the end. Lots of goofy and very straight looking white kids in the audience. I wonder if they know how lucky they are.

1 Like

What are new blues artists you are listening to?

For example I recently discovered Christone Kingfish Ingram and Seasick Steve

I also enjoy rock/blues bands in the vein of Alabama Shakes. Anyone come to mind?

1 Like

I wouldn’t consider them blues but I absolutely love the band. Here’s one of my favorites. Soul music?

1 Like

They are hard to peg. Soul might be closer.

1 Like

Daily dose of blues.

1 Like

The blues had a baby and they named it rock and roll. You can hear the transition taking place in this song. And you can see the world’s biggest collar.

Dang!

For whatever reason I didn’t expect to see this as a topic on Forumosa!

(Don’t get me started listing them all! Am a music geek of the first order!)

But hey, what do I know bout Taiwan? Take, for example, Amon Amarth. According to a Taiwanese buddy of mine Amon Amarth has heaps of fans in Taiwan.

Come to think of it he was probably exaggerating cos he didn’t appreciate my incredulous response to his assertion that Taiwanese know and love Amon Amarth :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mesmerizing.

1 Like

Oh wow. Some very souful improv singing. And it’s great seeing these three together.

1 Like

Top ten for me. Hendrix showing how it’s done.

1 Like

I don’t listen to a lot of blues, but I like this guy

2 Likes

SRV is incredible. I saw him in California. I had all his CDs at one point. When he died, a few people called me to console me. That’s how much into him I was. I guess he can’t read music. He just does everything by feel.

2 Likes

No doubt.

1 Like

And this…

1 Like