!@$@!%#

So yesterday morning I get ready to leave for work, when I get to my bike I see that both tires have been slashed and someone had spit beetle nut juice all over my handle bars and put gum on my seat.

I was not happy :fume:

I just figured i would walk it to work and replace the tires, which are expensive cuz they are as fat a tire as any downhill bike will take.

I pass this old guy I see every few days and wave, he says, " no air?’
yea i say and keep going. 2 mins later he pulls up beside me on his motorbike and says that I should get on the back and carry my bike cuz he will drive me down the mountain.

He drove me all the way to work. :slight_smile:

He changed my shit day in 5 mins, very cool.
people can suprise you now and then

all it takes for me is someone who waits to turn left until i’ve gone through the light - if i give them a wave and they wave back … that’s just great.

doesn’t take much sometimes … :sunglasses:

Good for you! Turn that frown upside down.

Your bike is a bicycle? Take it inside the house. :slight_smile:

Buy the old man a beer!

[quote=“xtrain_01”]
doesn’t take much sometimes … :sunglasses:[/quote]

Some fuckwit taxi driver tried the usual down-the-scooter-lane to jump the q and then barge in at the front today. The fella in front blocked him off, and he tried to barge in in front of me. No siree. He was beeping his horn at me all the way up the road after that. As he passed me on a round-about (still beeping) I opened the window and blew him a kiss. Cheered me up no end! :smiley: …(I know, I know very dangerous and immature, giving waiguoren a bad name etc etc)

Your bike is a bicycle? Take it inside the house. :slight_smile:

It is a 50 pound monster full suspension bike that will not fit in the stairwell, plus it is 4 floors no lift.

So it is chained with a 30 pound chain to a 90 pound hunk of concrete safe from rain etc… just not safe from my building mates.

[quote=“butcher boy”][quote=“xtrain_01”]
doesn’t take much sometimes … :sunglasses:[/quote]

Some fuckwit taxi driver tried the usual down-the-scooter-lane to jump the q and then barge in at the front today. The fella in front blocked him off, and he tried to barge in in front of me. No siree. He was beeping his horn at me all the way up the road after that. As he passed me on a round-about (still beeping) I opened the window and blew him a kiss. Cheered me up no end! :smiley: …(I know, I know very dangerous and immature, giving waiguoren a bad name etc etc)[/quote]

When I was into newage psychology and when some jackass cut me off on the road, I’d scream “I LOVE YOU!” at the top of my lungs.

Made me see how dumb it is to get mad at people you don’t even know. :slight_smile:

peace