Okay…wow…just finished the marathon…i have some plot problems and I want answers…are we okay to discuss this series’ plots and twists or should we start another thread for those that have seen it and want to talk about it…weigh in on this question and if no one objects, I am gonna start posting things that are better left unread, if you don’t want to know the ending…if anyone does object, stand up and be counted, I will start a new thread. You have 24 hours to decide…23:59 23:58 23:57 blackout

Season One for sale at Costco for $1800. Is it worth it?

I didn’t see it on Mac OSX bittorrent listings…:frowning:

I would say yes …

I sure we could come to some sort of cost sharing relationship for it. Is it possible to…uuuhhhmmmm…you know…lotsa :wink:s…?

tick tick tick

blackout

It’s on DVD, Toe Save. I can’t make…uh…you know…because I don’t have the software to uh…you know.

NT$1,800? Go for it – its NT$2,400 or something in my vid rental place. But I don’t know… the show is ALL about suspense, so if you’ve seen it once, you’ve kind of seen it all, IMO.

Toesave, if you’re going to start posting spoilers, please start another clearly marked thread. I still have the last two discs to go!

you mean because you are on a Mac! :laughing:

Am I the only one who wishes that Jack’s daughter, Kim, would just die? My wife and I can’t stand her. I can understand that the writers want to add a little variety to the plot, but Kim is just too fvcking stupid! I hope that in series 3, she will either 1.) die in the first hour, or 2.) be locked up in a bomb shelter where she can’t endanger herself by doing anything stupid. She should remain there for the rest of the day.

I wish she’d get her tits out instead of tantalizing us with that little red vest, but then, I’m lower than pond life.

you mean because you are on a Mac! :laughing:[/quote]

Guess so. But thank the good lord I am. Or I’d be living in constant fear of losing all my hard work to glitches, viruses and bugs in PCs…:unamused:

I can burn DVDs but cannot break DVD manufacturer codes yet. Guess I’ll buy it. I’ll be a good girl and pad Keifer’s pockets. Then I can share it with friends like the kind and giving person that I am…

[quote=“sandman”]
I wish she’d get her tits out instead of tantalizing us with that little red vest, but then, I’m lower than pond life.[/quote]

I take it you’ve never seen the pics from her Maxim spread?

elisha-cuthbert.trexcatnip.com/ has some.

Interestingly it also says the Kim discovers girls in season 3. Hmm.

[quote=“jlick”][quote=“sandman”]
I wish she’d get her tits out instead of tantalizing us with that little red vest, but then, I’m lower than pond life.[/quote]

I take it you’ve never seen the pics from her Maxim spread?

elisha-cuthbert.trexcatnip.com/ has some.

Interestingly it also says the Kim discovers girls in season 3. Hmm.[/quote]

she kinda reminds me of the original [movie] buffy girl. kristy swanson. who recently did a spread in playboy. grwwwohwl

Can anyone tell me what happens to Nina Meyers in season 2? I remember that at the beginning of the 5-6pm episode, Jack says something to her, but we can’t hear. I have missed only one episode after this one. Do we see her again in season 2? I was really looking forward to seeing Jack blast her brains all over the camera. Will we have to wait for season 3?

This thread is for those that have seen season 1 in it’s entirety. Do not discuss season 2 or 3 here unless you are speculating…
[color=red]
Season 1…Spoilers
[/color]

[spoiler]Okay…first, my major plot problem…

Didn’t Gaines order Jack to kill Nina in one of the morning episodes? Why would he do this if she was a highly placed spy? Is it possible that Drazer would not have informed Gaines about Nina’s special status?

Now…my fav moments…David’s handling of his wife in hour 24 was perfect…the actress playing the wife was perfect too…I was calling for her head after about 2 scenes…I really hated her…what a great scene when she threatens how hard it will be to get rid of her and then he simply mentions the secret service…hahahaha…not that hard at all…hehehehe…I think we all need our own secret service to keep the psycho xiaojies at bay… :smiling_imp: I want Blueface to follow me around…hehehehe

Now, a prediction…Victor drazer is not dead…did you see the cut away to a speedboat with a notorious red trim silently ebbing into the LA night…no reason for that scene…unless??? That Victor…what a "double"dealer…[/spoiler]

Okay…what are your thoughts?

OK, looks like www.tvtorrents.com is still down. Try this one instead:

suprnova.merseine.nu/list_torren … ws.html#28

5 hours (episodes) to go … the excitement is unbarable … can’t concentrate at work … hope I can finish it tonight so I can get some sleep during the rest of the week … what time is it? …

[quote=“jlick”]OK, looks like www.tvtorrents.com is still down. Try this one instead:
[/quote]

It’s up again now, and has all season 1 and 2 plus the first episode for season 3.

[quote=“jlick”][quote=“jlick”]OK, looks like www.tvtorrents.com is still down. Try this one instead:
[/quote]

It’s up again now, and has all season 1 and 2 plus the first episode for season 3.[/quote]

If I was to subscribe to tvtorrents, would I have to uninstall kazaa?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: You and me both, Rascal!