I know, to most of you this is but spit in the sea, yet here it is - my celebratory one-hundreth post on Forumosa! Cheers, Xpet.

Congratulations! You are no longer a :newbie:

I know exactly how you feel. Just recently I made it pass the 100 mark and I truly felt happy.
I second the congratulations to you and I look forward to reading many more of your posts!

I have noticed quite a few relatively new posters here.

I know exactly how you feel. Just recently I made it pass the 100 mark and I truly felt happy.
I second the congratulations to you and I look forward to reading many more of your posts![/quote]

Isn’t that lovely?
:lovestruck:

I second the congratulations to you and I look forward to reading many more of your posts![/quote]

Isn’t that lovely?
:lovestruck:[/quote]

No, I meant it in the most innocent way.

I often wonder why people make a big deal about the number of posts they have. That’s a question by the way.

… no big deal, just wanted to mark the 100th, more for myself than anybody else … I used to browse the forums long before I became a registered user, then started to post, and now this is a little milestone for me, that’s all! Thanks for the kind replies by the way, I did expect more of the Spack-y kind to be honest (no offense, none taken either!). Thanks, Xpet.

I was just curious. Now I know - people just like to ‘mark’ the mile stones, the hundreds, the thousands, and in the future (gulp) the tens of thousands. It’s a time to reflect on the past and look to the future. I hope to continue this discussion when you reach 200. Happy posting. :slight_smile:

Thanks, Spack, maybe I’ll wait until I’ve reached a thousand posts, numbers of posts seem to proportionately rise with time, so maybe it won’t take as long as it might seem … talk to you then! Xpet.