Toronto van attack

No online theories calling this attack a fake. No claims of crisis actors or false flags. It appears that the deep state only do their conspiracy stuff when a gun is involved.

1 Like

That’s because it happened in a normal country.

1 Like

If you absolutely HAD to shag an 80 year old, you could do a lot worse. Just saying.

1 Like

Also interesting that his hero seems to be Elliot Rodger, whose alienation derived, in part, from his biracial background. Maybe this guy had ethnic identity issues as well. I’m sure we’ll find out more as the case develops.

You’ve got a point. At least I could become famous and/or rich.

If you’re considering this scenario, you’ve obviously got too much free time on your hands. Maybe you should consider taking on some private students to fill in your schedule.

“My name is Sophia Loren, and I leave everything to the homeless drifter named “Jesus” when I mysteriously die after falling down my stairs later this year.

Signed,
Sophia Loren really”

2 Likes

I’m not considering it. I’m just trying to be a good wingman to Jesus!

It varies a lot from country to country and media to media. Sometimes these terrorist attacks are reported like this:

“An alleged suspect has been allegedly taken into custody by the local police. The alleged suspect is allegedly being questioned regarding the event. No further alleged details have emerged so far”

Sometimes they are like:

“The attacker was (Name Surname), lived at ( address) and was originally from (location). Here’s a photo of him and here are the links to all his social media accounts. Here’s what he said while he was being arrested”

The Toronto van of peace fell into the second category.

Sorry, I meant pondering. BTW, I wouldn’t throw her out of bed. She might break a hip!

“Pounding” ?

Again…hip.

Since the amount of mental gymnastic was a zero challenge, everyone turned to the favoured topic on this site, “races”.

Let me start this time.

The amount of mental gymnastics people are doing to play down the millennial angle on this, and play up the white skin, brown skin, black skin angle is saddening.

Can they all look like Sean Young please?

I hope you mean the young Sean Young.

1 Like

Which answers the question: was she a replicant? Definitely not.

1 Like

Or maybe she’s just way too realistic.

At 58 not bad, nice skin.

1 Like

She’s all yours. :grin:

I said Sean Young… not Sean Old :sunglasses:

3 Likes