Toronto van attack

Well played.

1 Like

Being an English native speaker you don’t deserve three likes for that.

Are you saying I deserve many more? Thank you.

No likes for you until you come up with something creative and original. You can train doing some #graffiti

Soooooo… why did the guy killed that people again? is he still alive and has he declared anything?

Are you really continually degrading your avatar over the day? That’s some hardcore dedication.

You didn’t notice his Dorian Gray confession in the other thread?

Day 1: CBC emphatically repeats, it’s too early to confirm whether any of this is true.

Day 2: Facebook has confirmed it actually is his account.

van of peace

You know those doomsday cults where the day after the world was supposed to end, some members quit in disillusion, but others emerge with stronger faith than before? :notworthy:

1 Like

“It was a Muslim terrorist OK it wasn’t a Muslim terrorist but it could have been a Muslim terrorist therefore it was a Muslim terrorist even though it wasn’t therefore to say it wasn’t a Muslim terrorist is advocating for Muslim terrorists to kill us all I’m right what’s wrong with u people u want us all to be killed by MOOOSLIMS!!!”- Shorter Right-Wingers On This Site.

Translation: some confusion about whether or not the Facebook account has been confirmed. Facebook itself seems to think so.

PUBLISHED 10 HOURS AGO

Within minutes of learning of the attack and the suspect’s identity, Facebook took down Mr. Minassian’s account. The alleged attacker had posted praise for a mass murderer in the United States who was part of the “incel” movement – a women-hating collection of “involuntarily celibate” men in online forums and other sites frustrated by their lack of success sexually attracting women.

“This is a terrible tragedy and our hearts go out to the people who have been affected,” Meg Sinclair of Facebook Canada said by e-mail. “There is absolutely no place on our platform for people who commit such horrendous acts. We have found and immediately deleted the suspect’s Facebook account.”

Incidentally:

Quebec mosque shooter Alexandre Bissonnette also took interest in Mr. Rodger. Less than 24 hours before the mosque shooting in January, 2017, he typed “Elliot Rodger” into Google, according to evidence produced during his sentencing hearing. A psychologist testified the mosque killer identified with the U.S. murderer.

Also:

Mr. Minassian’s Facebook message contained codes and a message echoing formats used by the Canadian Armed Forces. The Canadian military confirmed Tuesday that Mr. Minassian enlisted on Aug. 23, 2017, and attended basic training in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que., as all new CAF recruits do. He requested to be voluntarily released after 16 days of basic training, the CAF said.

If he had joined a religious order or something, what would people say then? :ponder:

1 Like

Which thread? Link? This I have to see.

https://tw.forumosa.com/t/why-so-much-repression/165344/497

Are you referring to yourself? You’re the only one I see saying this.

1 Like

You’re telling me you just noticed it?

I’m not sure if that’s good or bad actually. that could mean that I’ve done a super good job, a super smooth transition from the original to what I’ve become… or that nobody pays attention to me :frowning:

EDIT: I have decided that both things are true, so that I can be both offended and proud.

I thought I saw some changes earlier, but figured my eyes must be playing tricks as no one has that much free time on their hands.

Then I saw your avatar completely disintegrate into a dijon mustard colored mess of metal, and I knew I was wrong.

@mad_masala has that much free time.

I’m very good at getting old, and it doesn’t take as much time as you think. You’ll see.

I think he’s talking about Herr Strawmann.

Very observant of you, Ibby. You noticed that the Canadian-British-American commentator on Fox on day 1 who was complaining about non-British people flooding the streets of Toronto and then guilt-tripping everyone who opposed the invasion of Iraq (does that include Donnie?) has a (basically) German name.

Now please be so kind as to explain what that has to do with anything.

His meaning was crystal clear. I have no idea what you’re talking about.

1 Like

But the thing is , did he go through a Red light?
Too soon ?
Sorry. over to you TG

2 Likes