Toronto van attack

This is politics, so that would be Mick.

Mark Steyn on Tucker Carlson, as I told you about in post #22. He spends so much time of FN (out of the goodness of his heart I’m sure) that I can’t find that particular clip on youtube.

Keelung ir Linsan? I’m lost…

I’ll say.

You look like Johnny-5 after he got bashed up at the end of ‘Short Circuit 2.’

Can we avoid talking about my skin problems? It makes me feel uncomfortable.

If not he should be all good. I know some people here who can represent him in court.
He’ll be walking free soon, maybe he’ll be getting a huge compensation as well.

On a more serious note: Luckily they got him alive.
This way they can open his skull, and poke his brain with a screwdriver, from different angles, to see if race has anything to do with it.

Yeah, I saw the episode. Still have no idea what you’re talking about.

Your complaint, apparently, is that Mike is putting words in people’s mouths. What part of his caricature does not reflect Mark’s epic rant? What part of it is inconsistent with Derpy’s clearly expressed attitude (“mental gymnastics”) and Ibby’s not so subtle expression of the same attitude (“hate speech”)?

Are we even reading the same thread?

Or are you upset because he’s heightist?

Oh, please. Mike’s little rant didn’t even remotely resemble anything anybody said on this thread, or Steyn’s segment for that matter. I think those voices are mainly in his own head.

Oh please. There is zero evidence so far that the incident has anything to do with Muslims or non-whites (other than some of the victims and the cop who’s considered a hero by some but an impotent fool by fans of gun violence), yet Mark and several members here want to make it about those topics anyway.

1. Not true.
  2. Anyone familiar with Ibby’s tendencies knows what he’s insinuating.

Speaks for itself.

But he can’t be a real white guy!

(I’m skipping Ibby’s Why would an Armenian do something like this post. I don’t have time to deconstruct everything.)

All the evidence coming out points to it being the alleged assailant’s own narrative, except for the race part.

And this is about what exactly?

There must be a not-quite-white angle somewhere… :mag_right: :male_detective:

No it didn’t, at least not in Canada’s state media, but what really sticks out is

van of peace

because we all know what he means.

And then we get Mike’s caricature, and the two of you (Derpy seems to have stepped outside) shout Strawman! and I don’t know what you’re talking about. :whistle:

Oh, please. Mike’s little rant didn’t even remotely resemble anything anybody said on this thread, or Steyn’s segment for that matter. I think those voices are mainly in his own head.

Yes it did, and yes it did. Watch that episode of Tucky’s show again.

1 Like

“Hi. I’m Chad.”